New first time build

maruchancowboy

there is legitimate reason for having a massive PSU. if you keep under the load where the fan spins up, you effectively have a fanless PSU

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

it sure looks like you're a  nvidia fan :P

#killedmywife #howtomakebombs #vgamasterrace

Just got my new GPU in! I will post better pics once I get the rest of my sleeved cables!

gallery_53102_884_47951.jpg

gallery_53102_884_64993.jpg

Peal the sticker off the PSU! Ruins the scheme :P, also, HOLY CRAP. Nice build!

Case: Lian Li PC011-D - CPU: 3900x - GPU: 2080ti Reference - Mobo: Gigabyte - Ram: Corsair 4x16gb 3200MHz - SSD: 2TB Samsung Evo NVME

Thank you everyone! Just got some green sleeved cables in! My green SATA cables should be here soon! With my new window!

gallery_53102_884_155172.jpg

gallery_53102_884_222603.jpg

gallery_53102_884_200315.jpg

gallery_53102_884_98126.jpg

gallery_53102_884_263780.jpg

gallery_53102_884_249644.jpg

This is actually an epic build :P

hellooooooooo

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if i want to go with a lightly tinted window or clear window... any thoughts?

That looks awesome, great work! Gotta admit I like the military green one better, but the black is right for your colour scheme.

OnePlus 6T

looks nice!

Cpu: FX8350 MoboGigabyte GA.990FXA-UD3  GPU: EVGA GTX770 2GB  RAM: 8GB Crucial ballistix tactical tracer  STORAGE: Crucial M500 240GB /seagate barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair RM750  CASE: Xigmatek Talon  COOLING: Corsair H100i KEYBOARD: Quickfire TK KEYPAD: Razer Nostromo MOUSE: Razer Naga 2012  HEADSET: Tritton pro+

Great looking build, clean and powerful. Just a tip for the bottom cables. The ones that plug into the motherboard could be routed behind the motherboard, it makes it look quite a bit cleaner. Here is how I did it with mine. The cable on the left just comes from underneath and can go straight to where it needs to go.

post-5326-0-98373900-1392254185_thumb.jp

Why on earth did you waste so much money on a 1200 watt PSU?

He answered this in earlier pages

Great looking build, clean and powerful. Just a tip for the bottom cables. The ones that plug into the motherboard could be routed behind the motherboard, it makes it look quite a bit cleaner. Here is how I did it with mine. The cable on the left just comes from underneath and can go straight to where it needs to go.

attachicon.gifIMAG0370.jpg

He answered this in earlier pages

Oh wow! I didn't think about that, because I was having quite a tough time trying to make the cable management look good since it's my first time haha. Thank you for the advice. 

Why on earth did you waste so much money on a 1200 watt PSU?

I want to do SLI later and I love over doing things hahaha... but since it is overkill I pretty much have a fanless PSU. Besides, what's done is done. haha

dat cables!! Just love them

Thank you very much! I love them too!

Dig the green!

Thanks! I think Corsair should include more color options (green) in their products haha green is my favorite color too by the way!