What should I look for when getting ready to upgrade my PC

@johnmark0036 I would take that @LukeSavenije blindly,  Those components price / quality are one of the best.

That evga card has 3 years warranty and perform like a 1070(I use a 1070 to play at 1440p 165hz , so you will play at high settings 144hz without problems)
That power supply is THE BEST AT ITS PRICE, they could charge like 80-100$ without problem for that psu, (I just bought the same for a friend's build, 1060+ryzen 5 2600)
In my opinion Dell is the best monitor manufacturer, past years Asus could catch Dell, but nowadays? dell keeps the same quality and seems (to me) that asus lowered their a bit.

@LukeSavenije needs to charge something for this, that psu and that monitor are not on discount yet are one of the best price/quality components that you can purchase, Im talking about like 40-50$ (psu) & 50-100$ for monitor, to buy same quality components you need to spend that amount.

Case: Corsair 760T  |  Psu: Evga  650w p2 | Cpu-Cooler : Noctua Nh-d15 | Cpu : 8600k  | Gpu: Gygabyte 1070 g1 | Ram: 2x8gb Gskill Trident-Z 3000mhz |  Mobo : Aorus GA-Z370 Gaming K3 | Storage : Ocz 120gb sata ssd , sandisk 480gb ssd , wd 1gb hdd | Keyboard : Corsair k95 rgb plat. | Mouse : Razer deathadder elite | Monitor: Dell s2417DG (1440p 165hz gsync) & a crappy hp 24' ips 1080p | Audio: Schiit stack + Akg k712pro + Blue yeti.

6 minutes ago, Peskanova said:

That power supply is THE BEST AT ITS PRICE, they could charge like 80-100$ without problem for that psu

watch out what you say there. there's a reason the focus line got this cheap. it has some problems with high end gpus (2080 ti and vega 64) because of the high peak wattage on those cards with the 550w, but that can be solved by a cable seasonic should provide with the psu by now. 

6 minutes ago, Peskanova said:

LukeSavenije needs to charge something for this

that'll be 20 bucks then?

15 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

tho i would suggest you learn to memory overclock

I am defiantly going to do this thank you @LukeSavenije !