Help choosing a gaming *Laptop*

Xenooo

Good Morning Or after Noon,

I have a budget 500$,

I don't want a desktop computer,  i want a Laptop

I will use it to photo-shop , stream , Game (Maplestory and MineCraft)

Those are the only things i care about Mainly , I don't mind if its windows 7 or 8. 

Thank you Have a nice day :D

I'm not going to say that it's impossible because I am continuously being proven wrong by the wonderful people of this community, however I can only advice that you scrape together some more money if you want a decent experience.

I'm not going to say that it's impossible because I am continuously being proven wrong by the wonderful people of this community, however I can only advice that you scrape together some more money if you want a decent experience.

How much more :D

Maybe $700, depends on where you live, but in north america you should be able to get a decent laptop.  Don't get fooled by i7 processors though, a few laptop companys have i7 as there headline thing, then have integrated graphics.  Just look for decentish specs all around and buy it from a company that is kinda well known.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

Good Morning Or after Noon,

I have a budget 500$,

I don't want a desktop computer,  i want a Laptop

I will use it to photo-shop , stream , Game (Maplestory and MineCraft)

Those are the only things i care about Mainly , I don't mind if its windows 7 or 8. 

Thank you Have a nice day :D

You don't want a desktop? Bye.

Dude, you must build your own desktop computer, trust me, you would enjoy it much more give it a try. Also, It would be much better and fully customizable, building a pc isn't hard, try watching some videos from Linus or anyone on youtube that build pc's and hopefully it'll help you decide, 

hi

Dude, you must build your own desktop computer, trust me, you would enjoy it much more give it a try. Also, It would be much better and fully customizable, building a pc isn't hard, try watching some videos from Linus or anyone on youtube that build pc's and hopefully it'll help you decide, 

i think the keyword here is *laptop* :P