Is 1660ti with i5 8600k good for streaming

As title said,I want to stream with this configuration.I dont have it now,but as Iam planning to get it  i want to know will it be good.What Iam personaly aiming is some good quality 720p60fps stream or even better if possible.I saw that in all ways ryzen beats intel when it comes to streaming but I personaly wouldn chose it just for that advantage.Also seen that 8700k is best for streaming (from intel family) but I dont want to pay that price to pair that high end cpu with this mid range gpu,thats just overkill to me.8700k need to be paired with like 1080 but as Iam playing on 1080p 144hz thats even bigger overkill and will cost to much.So should I think about stronger cpu or this is it?

If you want to go non-OC you could just get the 8700. It will give you the HT advantage for streaming.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

10 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

If you want to go non-OC you could just get the 8700. It will give you the HT advantage for streaming.

Yeah I dont want to overclock but its still to powerful for 1660ti.I dont know,is it waste of money?

Just now, Astrix137 said:

Yeah I dont want to overclock

So then why consider an i5 8600k?

Just now, Astrix137 said:

its still to powerful for 1660ti

I don't know what you mean by this.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Yeah youre right,I was just looking at strongest in series so 8600 non k is it.

1660ti is mid range,Iam playing on 1080p,Its just useless to have 8700,I wont get any much noticable improvements if I go for 8700 instead of 8600.If 8700 is that much important for streaming Ill go for it.

14 minutes ago, Astrix137 said:

Yeah youre right,I was just looking at strongest in series so 8600 non k is it.

1660ti is mid range,Iam playing on 1080p,Its just useless to have 8700,I wont get any much noticable improvements if I go for 8700 instead of 8600.If 8700 is that much important for streaming Ill go for it.

1080p has nothing to do with how good the 8700 is. If you were playing at 4K, the CPU  strength would be even less important, so 1080p 144Hz will actually benefit from the i7. The 8700 and the 1660 ti are a fine pair, especially because you want to stream. Also, don't forget, since you're scaled down from a k SKU CPU, you also don't need a Z370 motherboard if you planned on getting one.

Primary PC: