USB PORTS NOT WORKING

Zenith.Nate

So my fiance's build which is an i5-7400 and a MSI B250 Gaming Pro Carbon motherboard is a decent build but all of a sudden the USB Ports on the back IO and front panel of case do not work, I have tried going to device manager and disabling and re-enabling, uninstalling them and restarting the computer to allow windows to re-install the drivers, I have checked for software updates, updated all chip set drivers, bios drivers etc. The only one that works is the USB SpeedCharge port next to the USB Type C Port on the back. So I have a USB Hub plugged in that I can then connect all the other devices into to have it somewhat functional. But I am out of ideas and I am about to just buy a new motherboard. I got a good deal on a intel i5-6600k and Z170 MSI Krait Motherboard for $150 so I am going to buy it regardless as I believe that will give a better gaming performance for her because I can do a higher base clock overclock on it, since the 7400 is not unlocked. But I need to fix this computer to sell it regardless, please guys give me some ideas or point me in the right direction!

Plug in a device, go to device mananger and scan for hardware changes. if usb devices is then being detected, try reinstalling Windows. 

I've already reinstalled windows. and it is still not working and it is recognizing the devices. but its showing a Yellow Caution on the XCHI Thingy I belive it is saying that it is stopped not started CODE 10