Questions about PSU in coolermaster elite 110 setup.

Galion

I'm planning on a coolermaster elite 110 build, usually I would let the psu intake fresh air from the top but I was thinking if it would be a good idea to have the psu intake the warm air off the vrm and exhaust it out since sitting on top of the vrm and I'm liquid cooling the cpu with a 120 mm liquid cooler. 

CoolerMaster Elite 110 

CoolerMaster MasterLiquid ML 120 Lite 

CoolerMaster MWE GOLD550W 550w 80+ gold full modular. 

Is that a good idea? 

Best Value Build List

Budget 1080p System (RGB) https://pcpartpicker.com/list/7v2Lmq - (this build comes with two free games with the RX 570) 

is a option, tho i personally would get something else, not that it's a bad psu, but there are better ones at that price

8 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

is a option, tho i personally would get something else, not that it's a bad psu, but there are better ones at that price

I don't mind getting a corsair sf450 80+ platinum but is what I'm planning a good idea? 

Using the psu intake as an exhaust for the vrm. 

Best Value Build List

Budget 1080p System (RGB) https://pcpartpicker.com/list/7v2Lmq - (this build comes with two free games with the RX 570) 

No, it's not a good idea. There is already a little grid between the PSU shroud and the I/O shield. Install some 40mm fans on it if you are worried about the VRM (the Aorus B450I should have decent enough cooling on the VRM).

EDIT: There are also grids on the case sides, that's enough airflow.

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X Cooler: Corsair H100i Platinum SE Mobo: Asus B550-A GPU: EVGA RTX 2070 XC RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200MHz 16CL 4x8GB (DDR4) SSD0: Crucial MX300 525GB SSD1: Samsung QVO 1TB PSU: NZXT C650 Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow Monitor: Asus VG259QM (240Hz)

I usually edit my posts immediately after posting them, as I don't check for typos before pressing the shiny SUBMIT button.

Unraid Server

CPU: Ryzen 5 7600 Cooler: Noctua NH-U12S Mobo: Asus B650E-i RAM: Kingston Server Premier ECC 2x32GB (DDR5) SSD: Samsung 980 2x1TB HDD: Toshiba MG09 1x18TB; Toshiba MG08 2x16TB HDD Controller: LSI 9207-8i PSUCorsair SF750 Case: Node 304

10 minutes ago, Galion said:

I don't mind getting a corsair sf450 80+ platinum but is what I'm planning a good idea? 

Using the psu intake as an exhaust for the vrm. 

i don't see a problem technically, only in value