Where to find linux 32 bit version?

Why do you need a 32bit Linux distro. Either its an ancient machine that has no 64bit capabilities? Or another reason?

In any case you will need to look at 2-3 versions backward of allot of distro's for the 32bit version.

46 minutes ago, Piyush Singh said:

Help me to find linux 32bit version.

If you have more than 1.5-2 gigs of RAM don't bother finding the 32 bit version. Just go with the 64 bit but a 'lighter' distro. Not ubuntu.

49 minutes ago, Piyush Singh said:

Help me to find linux 32bit version.

In any case and as an addition to my previous comment there is the 17,1 version of the Linux Mint 32 bit. You can also install the 32 bit Arch, but i don't recommend it if you re not used to and want to use the command line.

44 minutes ago, Settlerteo said:

In any case and as an addition to my previous comment there is the 17,1 version of the Linux Mint 32 bit.

Later versions too. 

Linux Mint 19.1 is available in a 32 bit version, in Cinnamon, MATE and Xfce.  I just put the 32 bit Cinnamon version in a VM and a quick check ($ cat /etc/*-release) reveals that it is based on Ubuntu Bionic (18.04). 

Not sure how they got hold of that version in 32 bit, you can't get it on Ubuntu's own site.

https://linuxmint.com/download.php

Looks like LMDE3 is available in 32 bit as well.

10 minutes ago, Captain Chaos said:

Later versions too. 

Linux Mint 19.1 is available in a 32 bit version, in Cinnamon, MATE and Xfce.  I just put the 32 bit Cinnamon version in a VM and a quick check ($ cat /etc/*-release) reveals that it is based on Ubuntu Bionic (18.04). 

Not sure how they got hold of that version in 32 bit, you can't get it on Ubuntu's own site.

https://linuxmint.com/download.php

Looks like LMDE3 is available in 32 bit as well.

KUDOS there!! @Piyush Singh check this out!