Thermaltake Ecosystem

stonowinnerz

Hi!

Has anybody TT RGB Plus ecosystem (keyboard, mice, fans, blocks...)? What's your opinion on their software, quality of products?
I was just thinking going for their Ecosystem and let Mystic Light be... It's shit

Thank you!

Because I want to led sync everything and there aren't other companies like TT that they have soft for sync and products I need (fans, water blocks, keyboards, mices and can be synced in one software). If I take products from multiple compaines I'll have to use Mystic Light which is shit as I said above.. :/

I haven't used too many of them, but if you want to LED sync everything you'd probably be best off using Corsair, or a dedicated RGB controller. you can also sync up the peripherals as well and it is nice to be able to cut down on like 27 programs to control RGB

Current Build

Spoiler
  • CPU
  • Motherboard
  • RAM
  • GPU
  • Case
  • Storage
  • PSU
  • Display(s)
  • Cooling
  • Keyboard
  • Mouse
  • Sound
  • Operating System

Corsair doesn't have blocks, I want to go for loop. I know, EK is best in loops but as well, just Mystic Light support....

Stonowinnerz, there are upsides and downsides to both sides of this.  Getting the best peripherals (which I did) leads to having to use 4 different programs, 2 remotes, and my phone to change my system around.  Going with one "ecosystem" means not always getting the best parts.  It's a huge trade-off.  What I know is everyone loves ThermalTake parts, but hates their software (maybe this has changed).  I have to use Asus, Corsair, MSI, and PicTec software.  I got great cheap RGB fans, but they have a wireless remote.  Backlighting is another remote.  My RGB strip is controlled over WiFi.  I don't have a solid answer for you, as it is a conundrum.  You can either chose the best parts for you, and get prolly junk software, or use award-winning software that controls peripherals you aren't happy with.

An OVERALL recommendation would be to follow what Emanbird said, as they have a huge ecosystem, great parts, tons of control, complicated software, and are very expensive.

Edited by AsusMaximus

Thank you AsusMaximus.

And about quality of TT, I will not make a mistake going for full eco by them?

And about soft, I think they improved it little bit, I know that it was really mess, but what I see in reviews and videos, just design is bad and functionality of it is fine.

When I spent a fortune building my gaming rig, I was going to go all TT.  Core P5, PSU, Riing Floe, etc.  I decided to go a different route, and I am happy, but the next rig I build will be all ThermalTake parts.