Coolermaster releases the silencio 452

brownninja97

firstly my hands hurt, this is like my sixth post in a row but at any rate @TopWargamer goml.

Cooler_Master_Silencio_452_01.jpg

There it is, the new case, I do actually like it, the clean look is nice but i would like the power buttons to be on the top of the case but then again I think people would think that CM are copying Fractal design 

Cooler_Master_Silencio_452_03.jpg

this is the front of the case and there is foam padding at this is a silent case, there is a single 120mm fan and airflow comes in from the left only 

Cooler_Master_Silencio_452_02.jpg

Now onto the inside of the case firstly i was surprised they said that this case can support a 382mm gpu, i this that means that you can get rid of the hdd cage because the case isnt that big. It has dual usb 3.0 and has a card reader, is tis the new thing there are standoffs already on the case which of course can be removed if you want them to, this means that there will be less stand offs in the little goodie box which comes with the case. What i like is that this case can handle a 240mm rad in the front and as it is cm its not likely to break the bank, the cable routing seems ok but i would of liked more of those things where the metal bends inwards(dunno what they are called). The MSRP is 69,90 euros, honestly why euros, that currency has gone to **** now.

http://www.techpowerup.com/196835/cooler-master-releases-the-silencio-452-mid-tower-case.html

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

whats wrong with euro's? :(

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

whats wrong with euro's? :(

this 

I dont like how its XXX.90, its just wrong, everywhere else is .99, thats just me however.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Looks a lot like the R4. I don't like the CM branding on the front either...

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

Looks a lot like the R4. I don't like the CM branding on the front either...

True, looks like they wanted sleek design, looks odd now. The logo should at least be engraved. And front panel should be one peace.

I love the Silencio 352, this one not so much.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

I think its the best silencio design so far..

i totally agree.

Listen if you care.

I like it. Get a dremel and cut out the optical drives and most the HDD cages. And stick a 360 Rad in there.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

whoa! define R4 much CM. Im not complaining but I own an R4 and that looks similar in so many ways. At least coolermaster is copying a good case manufacturer. 

i5 4440, 8GB 1600 mhz, Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H, SX900 128gb SSD, 850w 80+ Gold, FD R4, 270