Does anyone else have trouble deleting old files?

Caustin

I don't why but for some reason I have difficulty deleting files I haven't opened in years, I have servers for games I haven't touched in years why can't I bring myself to just get rid of them

I thought you meant you were having trouble actually deleting. You're instead talking about file hoarding. I do this, and it may be because the last time I needed something really bad, no one on the internet seemed to have it. Now I wanna be that guy, that has everything. So when someone needs Space Cadet Pinball from Windows XP, or MS Paint from Windows XP, I got'em covered.

@TempestCatto

Do you really have Space Cadet Pinball?

Is there any Chance you can send me that? ?

Its been years since I played this game^^.

@Caustin

Thats perfectly normal, I just bought hundrets of dollars worth of drives just to have space for all operationg systems I can get my hand on...

In addition, you now know why google was created, Larry Page and Sergey just loved data in all forms and sizes. (;

5 minutes ago, Chaftalie said:

Do you really have Space Cadet Pinball?

Is there any Chance you can send me that? ?

Sure do! I'm not sure if can be sent through PM, it's just under 6MB though. But I'll try through there.

Well it's good to know it's normal thanks guys!! @Chaftalie Yeah I do same when I fill up a hard drive I just get another one rather than free up space