Gigabyte GA-H87N-WIFI Mini ITX Motherboard
Silverstone 450W SFX PSU
Intel Core i3 4130 CPU
Samsung 840 EVO Series 120GB SSD
Corsair 4GB (2x2GB) DDR3 RAM
Radeon HD 5450 2GB Graphics Card
Lite-On Slim Black Internal DVDRW
Silverstone SG05-LITE Black Cube Case

The system ran without a hitch for a few days, and after a few sporadic shut downs, I now have absolutely no video output from either the graphics card or the onboard outputs. I have tried all outputs with cables and monitors that work without a problem on other systems. I've rebuilt the system outside the case with the same problem and am starting to become a little bit frustrated.

I am beginning to think that the motherboard is in some way defective. 

Does anybody have ANY suggestions? I've already troubleshooted for loose cables, broken cables, power supplies and monitors.

Thanks for any help,

Jacob.

i7 2600k @ 4.5Ghz, MSI z77 mPower motherboard, Corsair Vengeance 16GB @ 1600mhz, EVGA GTX 670 FTW Edition x2 SLI, Fractal Design Arc Midi R2, Samsung 840EVO 120GB SSD, WD Black 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, Antec High Current Gamer 950w, Samsung 23 inch 3D LED Monitor Series 9 (S23A950) x2, Corsair H100i, Steeleseries SHIFT, Steeleseries Sensei.

Try to reset the CMOS. I just experienced the same problem earlier today. 

{B t t tk Pf t B t t tk Pf tk B Pf} <--- This is my language. BEATBOXING FOR LIFE!

Either motherboard or PSU. When you tried using the onboard graphics, did you take the AMD card out? You may need to do so as some BIOSes will turn onboard off when it detects a graphics card.

also does the system turn on at all? or does it jsut plain not start at all? I would also say it is mainboard or psu but if it turns on and no output, it could also be ram or cpu...

Does the pc turn on and is the display your using 100% working? If it is then try removing the GPU and plugging the display cable into the MOBO. If this does not work then contact the make of your mobo. I don't think it will be the PSU if it turns on ok.

GTX 980 ti, i7 6700k