Help please

Scar0134

Hello, 

so I a set of speakers for my PC, Edifier USA e25 Luna Eclipse (White), that I use for general purposes. I recently got some Massdrop x Sennheiser PC37X, I only want to use these headphones while gaming, not all the time, is there any way I can switch back and forth between my speakers and my headphones??

I did try the my front audio jack but when I connect it there, It sounds really bad, like huge distortion. IDK why, 

PS: my motherboard IO is an Asrock x370 tai chi

Case is NZXT S340 Elite

10 minutes ago, Scar0134 said:

Hello, 

so I a set of speakers for my PC, Edifier USA e25 Luna Eclipse (White), that I use for general purposes. I recently got some Massdrop x Sennheiser PC37X, I only want to use these headphones while gaming, not all the time, is there any way I can switch back and forth between my speakers and my headphones??

I did try the my front audio jack but when I connect it there, It sounds really bad, like huge distortion. IDK why, 

PS: my motherboard IO is an Asrock x370 tai chi

Case is NZXT S340 Elite

If you had a usb sound card you could connect your speakers to the pc outputs and headset to the USB outputs. Then you can switch between outputs in Windows. 

Right click on the sound icon in the system tray (bottom right speaker icon)

Click open sound settings

Then they're should be a drop down menu to select an output.

Otherwise you could buy an audio switch box so you'd have a button /switch on your desk to select which output. 

Many options, others may have better ideas. 

yeah I figured that was the only option, I just didnt want to buy more stuff lol