New build wont post

ImBumi
Go to solution Solved by dgsddfgdfhgs,

from the pic 7 numbers, r1700 & B350F?

why is bios date 2017....? update it first through USB

I recently finished my build last night and this afternoon i got a BSOD and now it wont post to windows. My mobo is spitting out dram led but it can recognize all 4 sticks in all 4 slots. Idk what else to do.

2 minutes ago, imshadowfox said:

I recently finished my build last night and this afternoon i got a BSOD and now it wont post to windows. My mobo is spitting out dram led but it can recognize all 4 sticks in all 4 slots. Idk what else to do.

I assume it had posted successfully at some point, better than nothing.

is it a preinstalled windows from old pc? if yes, bad drivers may cause bsod, boot to safe mode, backup data and install fresh windows

4 minutes ago, dgsddfgdfhgs said:

I assume it had posted successfully at some point, better than nothing.

is it a preinstalled windows from old pc? if yes, bad drivers may cause bsod, boot to safe mode, backup data and install fresh windows

Yes, it posted succesfully up until an hour ago. I was installing programs to get it ready for work when i caught the end of a bsod as i came back to the room. All the parts are fresh including the windows install. 

All 32gbs recognized and top corner led indicates dram issue - as per the manual.

IMG_20190220_171844.jpg

IMG_20190220_171854.jpg

Make sure your not overclocking right now and set BIOS to defaults and let us know. 

Asus Sabertooth x79 / 4930k @ 4500 @ 1.408v / Gigabyte WF 2080 RTX / Corsair VG 64GB @ 1866 & AX1600i & H115i Pro @ 2x Noctua NF-A14 / Carbide 330r Blackout

Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface / KRK Rokits 10" / Sennheiser HD 650 / Logitech G Pro Wireless Mouse & G915 Linear & G935 & C920 / SL 88 Grand / Cakewalk / NF-A14 Int P12 Ex
AOC 40" 4k Curved / LG 55" OLED C9 120hz / LaCie Porsche Design 2TB & 500GB / Samsung 950 Pro 500GB / 850 Pro 500GB / Crucial m4 500GB / Asus M.2 Card

1 minute ago, dgsddfgdfhgs said:

R 1700 x370. I did not notice that bios date. I'll try to update it and see if theres any progress.

Updated the bios and looks like everything is good to go! Idk why it reverted back to the old bios in the first place but i guess i might hsve just forgotten to update it last night.

Thanks for the help! Im still new to the whole pc building thing and i knew i can always count on this community for assistance.