9900k direct die with h150i pro

Hello

I wondered if one of you was able to get a 9th gen direct die frame from der8auer already. If so, you may want to try to use it with a corsair h150i pro rgb, because I think about getting a frame for my 9900k

Nope but i didn't know he was making a direct die kit, I'll probably buy from his competition however given my dislike of him.

15 hours ago, Benjeh said:

Nope but i didn't know he was making a direct die kit, I'll probably buy from his competition however given my dislike of him.

So you wanna go with the nude cnc one or who else is making one?

1 minute ago, Mephi00 said:

So you wanna go with the nude cnc one or who else is making one?

I do, someone made a delid tool and he went HAM on them publicly in a forum rather than privately purely to make a scene, ever since then I just think he's a massive bell ringer. Also the original delid tool was full of design flaws, the one the other guy made was vastly improved, the only significant thing was the push effect on the lid which apparently Roman managed to patent i mean seriously how on this earth do you patent a glorified bolt i do not know....

2 hours ago, Benjeh said:

I do, someone made a delid tool and he went HAM on them publicly in a forum rather than privately purely to make a scene, ever since then I just think he's a massive bell ringer. Also the original delid tool was full of design flaws, the one the other guy made was vastly improved, the only significant thing was the push effect on the lid which apparently Roman managed to patent i mean seriously how on this earth do you patent a glorified bolt i do not know....

Well the point in the nude cnc one is, that you need a custom loop. The one from Roman replaces the retention system from the LGA socket, so you can put every cooler that has a height adjust in its mounting system and put it on without the need for way too expensive custom loop parts

1 hour ago, Mephi00 said:

Well the point in the nude cnc one is, that you need a custom loop. The one from Roman replaces the retention system from the LGA socket, so you can put every cooler that has a height adjust in its mounting system and put it on without the need for way too expensive custom loop parts

I already run a custom loop, 420mm and a 360mm rad combo, soon to add a 1080mm rad to that for silence.