Should i watter cool it or not. Help needet from watercooling people

rezixxx
Go to solution Solved by Oshino Shinobu,

I would like to watter cool the CPU too, but my hart is hurting becouse i wasted money on that CPU cooler. (this PC is 3 months old)

Well, seeing as watercooling isn't essential, you may as well save for another GPU if you want one and then save up for watercooling after that so that your CPU cooler gets a decent amount of usage before replacing it.

Hi everyone. I have a question. I have a GTX 780 EVGA SC and i would like to know if it is a god idea to only wattercool the GPU. I want it to wattercool it so that i could put a second or third GPU in there. My CPU is alredy being wattercooled. I want to puch my baby(s) to the limit :). Thanks. (the cablemanagment looks MUCH better now)  :)

post-44986-0-33838300-1389998636_thumb.j

post-44986-0-49969200-1389998639_thumb.j

If you have the money to do it, then go ahead. If you plan on using a custom loop, it would be a good idea to add the CPU into the loop too. Just need to make sure you have enough radiator space as you'll probably want 360mm total rad space. 

If you have the money to do it, then go ahead. If you plan on using a custom loop, it would be a good idea to add the CPU into the loop too. Just need to make sure you have enough radiator space as you'll probably want 360mm total rad space. 

I would like to watter cool the CPU too, but my hart is hurting becouse i wasted money on that CPU cooler. (this PC is 3 months old)

I'm pretty sure that you can add another card without having to water cool.
If you're fine with the added work and maintenance involved, go for it! I love the look of water cooled systems, but would never do it myself. I don't have the patience to maintain it.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Well, seeing as watercooling isn't essential, you may as well save for another GPU if you want one and then save up for watercooling after that so that your CPU cooler gets a decent amount of usage before replacing it.

Mister you just readed my mind. I think that is the best option. Ok thanks guys for the help and tips. OOOOOOHHHHH GOD i love this forum, dont you guys? xD (i love sword art online).

Mister you just readed my mind. I think that is the best option. Ok thanks guys for the help and tips. OOOOOOHHHHH GOD i love this forum, dont you guys? xD

It's a brilliant forum. I'm doing pretty much what you're doing. Just saving up for the watercooling stuff. 

It's a brilliant forum. I'm doing pretty much what you're doing. Just saving up for the watercooling stuff. 

OOOOHHHH i have a bigg ass money problem. I need money for driving lisence and i want a new 1440 monitor, new fans (couse the stock one are loud as a jet), wattercooling set and a second GPU. IMPASIBRUUUUUUUU