CSGO Restarting my computer

Ever since the katowice 2019 update, my computer has been randomly restarting while playing csgo. I have isolated it to csgo because it hasn’t happened with any other game I’ve played. I can play Assassin's Creed: Origins at max settings with 70fps for hours straight with CPU using 80% and GPU using 100% and I've never had a restart. 

I used to be able to get anywhere from 300-500 fps in a competitive match, depending on the map. Now if csgo begins to use too many resources (high fps in a situation that requires more resources, like in game near smoke), it just restarts my computer. Not a clean restart, just stops being on and then starts itself again. I can still play the game fine now (most of the time) if I limit my fps to 144 but I like to have 300 fps just so when I get into those situations where the game requires more resources, my fps drops from 300 to 200, not 130 to 60. 

Specs:

CPU: Intel i7-8700k

Cooler: Corsair H60 (going to be upgraded soon)

GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080

RAM:

2x 16gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 2400MHz

2x 8gb GEIL Evo Potenza 2133MHz

Storage: Samsung 860 EVO 500gb ( <--- boot drive, also has csgo on it), 1tb HDD, 500gb HDD

850w power supply. 

Motherboard: MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon (BIOS Version A.70)

dxdiag attached as well.

I’ve never experienced any other game just randomly restarting my computer in this way. Everything turns off and then right back on again. No BSoD, no dump files. Temperatures never go above 65c for CPU or 60c for GPU.

Any help would be appreciated, I'd like to be able to play at my usual (and understandably obnoxious) 300-500 fps. 

DxDiag.txt