Looking for LED strips compatible with LED/Fan controller

justinxx2001

I bought a cheap RGB fan kit from amazon and it's actually not that bad. I only needed a little air flow and this thing goes above and beyond for my needs. I am using the fans inside my FreeNAS build. I do not have much experience with LED strips that can do more than one color at a time. I'm looking for some LED strips that will work with this fan controller properly. I don't know if this controller can do more than one color at a time on the strips but I can on the fans. 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07LBGD6ZT/ref=ask_ql_qh_dp_hza20190212_195503.thumb.jpg.b5f440a733640a97f34968125f7f021d.jpg

10 minutes ago, justinxx2001 said:

I bought a cheap RGB fan kit from amazon and it's actually not that bad. I only needed a little air flow and this thing goes above and beyond for my needs. I am using the fans inside my FreeNAS build. I do not have much experience with LED strips that can do more than one color at a time. I'm looking for some LED strips that will work with this fan controller properly. I don't know if this controller can do more than one color at a time on the strips but I can on the fans. 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07LBGD6ZT/ref=ask_ql_qh_dp_hza

Looks like that controller has two ports for LED strips, if it is the 4 pin variant then regular analog RGB base strips with the correct connector should be able to interface with that unit. 

-Moved to Modding Section-

On 2/17/2019 at 8:05 PM, W-L said:

Looks like that controller has two ports for LED strips, if it is the 4 pin variant then regular analog RGB base strips with the correct connector should be able to interface with that unit. 

-Moved to Modding Section-

I've never seen a connector like this one. It's pretty small and I'm not sure what the connector is called. Plus I would like it to be more than basic LED's. Hopefully it supports the individually addressable LED's like the fans connected to the controller do.

6 minutes ago, justinxx2001 said:

I've never seen a connector like this one. It's pretty small and I'm not sure what the connector is called. Plus I would like it to be more than basic LED's. Hopefully it supports the individually addressable LED's like the fans connected to the controller do.

That just depends on the controller, post up detailed photos and information for the rgb hub. For what I can tell and from looking around that Coolmoonhub unit looks like it is capable of using addressable LED's but not the common 3 pin standard.