Windows key not working

MeekGroundhog21

i disabled windows key in the registry but after i deleted the code that disabled it the win key wasn't working still 

28 minutes ago, MeekGroundhog21 said:

i disabled windows key in the registry but after i deleted the code that disabled it the win key wasn't working still 

I would suggest using a USB windows installer iso to repair your installation.

If that doesn't work then the only thing I can think of would be to reinstall windows. But maybe someone else knows a less drastic fix?...

why you delete it? repair installation should work, if not call microsoft and reclaim your activation.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

55 minutes ago, SupaKomputa said:

why you delete it? repair installation should work, if not call microsoft and reclaim your activation.

firstly i disabled it because i had the wrong keyboard and second i have a shortcut to disable it on my keyboard so i don't need to disable it in the registry

17 hours ago, MeekGroundhog21 said:

firstly i disabled it because i had the wrong keyboard and second i have a shortcut to disable it on my keyboard so i don't need to disable it in the registry

You aren't making any sense. Activation key doesn't care about language settings, or 32/64bit. It only cares about which version of OS you have. It has been like that since 7. So only reason why I can see to disable and re-enable key is that you are doing something shady.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv