120 multiport radiator

I am trying to find a 120mm multiport radiator (specifically one with port along an edge). XSPC has them in 240mm, but I am needing one in 120mm, as that is all the space I have available.

I would prefer a 35mm or less, but I can go thicker if I drop push/pull.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

19 minutes ago, Arleccino said:

I am trying to find a 120mm multiport radiator (specifically one with port along an edge). XSPC has them in 240mm, but I am needing one in 120mm, as that is all the space I have available.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Have you tried the magical land of AliExpress? 

15 minutes ago, Mr. Cucumber said:

Have you tried the magical land of AliExpress? 

the magical land of leaking and aluminium you mean

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

37 minutes ago, Arleccino said:

No help in finding a rad, but I''ll throw my two pennies at you .. drop the push pull and get the thicker rad if its an option. Push pull offers minimal gains where as thicker rad increases gains notably.

~~~~Started Folding - Feb 7, 2019~~~~

3 hours ago, GeoSquigg said:

No help in finding a rad, but I''ll throw my two pennies at you .. drop the push pull and get the thicker rad if its an option. Push pull offers minimal gains where as thicker rad increases gains notably.

Remeasured my case and I only really have 75mm of space, so unless I am using a pair of Noctua a12x15 I can't go push/pull anyway. Downside of a mITX build.

So far the only radiators I have found are the XSPC rx120, but at 56mm it is too thick for my plans.

6 minutes ago, Arleccino said:

Remeasured my case and I only really have 75mm of space, so unless I am using a pair of Noctua a12x15 I can't go push/pull anyway. Downside of a mITX build.

So far the only radiators I have found are the XSPC rx120, but at 56mm it is too thick for my plans.

you could get push pull with this lol worlds thinnest rad: http://www.performance-pcs.com/xspc-tx120-ultrathin-radiator-white.html

the only other thing close to what your wanting that I could find is this: http://www.performance-pcs.com/alphacool-nexxxos-xt45-full-copper-x-flow-120mm.html#Specifications

~~~~Started Folding - Feb 7, 2019~~~~

4 hours ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

the magical land of leaking and aluminium you mean

Yes that too XD

4 hours ago, GeoSquigg said:

you could get push pull with this lol worlds thinnest rad: http://www.performance-pcs.com/xspc-tx120-ultrathin-radiator-white.html

the only other thing close to what your wanting that I could find is this: http://www.performance-pcs.com/alphacool-nexxxos-xt45-full-copper-x-flow-120mm.html#Specifications

If it had fill ports on the edge I would use one. I wish the ex120 had a multiport option (I have the ex240 multiport, that what started me down this path).

While thin enough I could go push/pull, as soon as I add barbs for 6mm ID tubing (using an AIO pump) I run into spacing options.

Changing the request slightly then, anyone know of a 40mm or less 120 radiator with fill ports on both sides (no need to for along the edge now)?

CPU: i7 8700K OC 5.0 gHz, Motherboard: Asus Maximus VIII Hero (Z170), RAM: 32gb Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200 mHz, GPU: Asus Strix OC gtx 1080ti, Storage: Samsung 950pro 500gb, samsung 860evo 500gb, 2x2Tb + 6Tb HDD,Case: Lian Li PC O11 dynamic, Cooling: Very custom loop.

CPU: i7 8700K, Motherboard Asus z390i, RAM:32gb g.skill RGB 3200, GPU: EVGA Gtx 1080ti SC Black, Storage: samsung 960evo 500gb, samsung 860evo 1tb (M.2) Case: lian li q37. Cooling: on the way to get watercooled (EKWB, HWlabs, Noctua, Barrow)

CPU: i7 9400F, Motherboard: Z170i pro gaming, RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200 mHz, GPU: Sapphire Vega56 pulse with Bykski waterblock, Storage: wd blue 500gb (windows) Samsung 860evo 500Gb (MacOS), PSU Corsair sf600 Case: Motif Monument aluminium replica, Cooling: Custom water cooling loop