Build for me and my girlfriend.

Click here to view my build.

This is my first personal build, I've built 2 PC's before but I only put the parts together not chosen them. My budget is $1500 $USD(don't worry about a copy of windows already have one, and I don't need peripherals I already have those) I'm fine with going up to $1800 but I would like to keep it as close to the $1500 as possible. I'm going to be using this rig for gaming (almost everything from Minecraft to Farcry 5 and Doom) and running servers(gaming and non-gaming) for my friends along with VR for myself later, and for my girlfriend she likes to draw and do photo editing (photoshop) she has a Bamboo pad she uses to do so. I am planning on purchasing more ram later on to get a total of 32gb but I'm sticking with 16gb right now to see if I need more or if I'll be happy with the 16gb. Also I'm only doing a single monitor for this setup but I do want to run VR games at a later date. I Do need a wifi card. Last thing is my case I like that when I get this Corsair case it comes with 3 fans and all the intakes (front, top, and PSU) are filtered. I Thank you guys for any help with recommending parts or changes!

Key points

• Filtered case
  • Overclockable (if I choose to do so)
  • RAM? (Do I need more or should I be fine?)
  • PSU?  (Is it good enough?)

Swap the cooler for a high end air cooler like the D15 or Dark Rock Pro 4, and change out the power supply for a seasonic focus gold or RMx unit

If you want a "Filtered case" then your best bet would be going with something like the Meshify C where it has much more airflow but also keeps a lot of dust and hair out 

If you spend 10 more dollars on the gpu you can get an EVGA card, which comes with better warranty and customer service 

Otherwise, it looks fairly good.

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P