I NEED HELP

44ihwiuf

I decided to use my grandma's computer I turned it on and asked her for her password and she does not know it I don't know what to do i don't want to make a bootable USB drive or completely reset the whole pc because she has pictures on it i don't know what to do

(The Computer is a Lenovo G50-80

3 minutes ago, drinklime said:

KONBOOT

is there any other way that you know of i don't have a USB drive

Did you try a blank password

How did she use it maybe she knows how to type it. You have to be literal with older folks.

15 minutes ago, 44ihwiuf said:

I decided to use my grandma's computer I turned it on and asked her for her password and she does not know it I don't know what to do i don't want to make a bootable USB drive or completely reset the whole pc because she has pictures on it i don't know what to do

What version of Windows is it?

6 hours ago, imreloadin said:

What version of Windows is it?

windows 10

6 hours ago, drinklime said:

Did you try a blank password

her hint was son i tried all the password combos she gave me but nothing

I looked more into this and somehow i can run cmd in the sign in screen

2 hours ago, 44ihwiuf said:

Open the laptop up, and remove the hard drive or SSD. Put it in another PC (desktop probably) and copy and paste the pictures. Also on YouTube there are many glitches, (many get patched but still some may work) that do something like open sticky keys with the keyboard shortcut and getting it the command prompt and changing the password. Also if it is using a Microsoft account you can reset it on microsoft.com. if you don't know, then here: if it is Microsoft account, you will see "name@name.com" if it is just a name, it is a local account and gotta resort to glitches and stuff. You could also install Linux mint or Ubuntu on a USB drive and boot it from the USB drive and manage the drives there to copy the pictures.

If she logged in using a Microsoft account, then you can reset the password by requesting a forgotten password using another computer/phone. You can also install a dual boot with Linux and access the main hard drive from it. I'm sure that are other ways if you google the question you have.