Monitor for Nintendo Switch & PC [24"-27" Full HD Bezeless w/ Speakers]

Cheers! To make it easier for you, I resorted to a little form that'll make my needs easier to understand:

Budget: Up to 165€/175€ ($188/$199)
Usage: Mainly for my Nintendo Switch, I mostly play Super Smash Bros. and Octopath Traveler. May use it as a second monitor for my PC as well if it brings 2 HDMI ports but it's not a deal breaker if it doesn't.
Monitor Size: ~24" - 27", looking for something with a width of 54cm - 60cm. 
Resolution: Full HD or higher
Other Features: 1/2 HDMI Ports | Built-in Speakers | VESA Mount of 75x75/100x100 | Bezeless, if possible | Black

So far, the monitor that's caught my eye the most was the ASUS VP249H (5ms, 24" Full HD, 2x 1.5w Speakers, 1x HDMI, Bezeless, 1x HDMI, 54cm Wide, VESA 100x100), what do you think of this option?

Another monitor I found intriguing was the ASUS VP247H (1ms, 24" Full HD, 2x 3w Speakers, 2x HDMI, Larger Bezels, 56cm Wide, VESA 100x100). I honestly don't think I'll notice the difference in ms but do you think it's worth it? What's your opinion about this display in comparision to the VP249H? I like that it has a better response time and speakers but the larger bezels puts me off a little. Then again, I've never seen either monitor live and it could be something I won't be noticing.

Finally, there was one last monitor I saw: BenQ GL2580HM (1ms, 25" Full HD, 2x 2w Speakers, 1x HDMI, Bezeless, 56cm Wide, VESA 100x100). I like that it is both bezeless and has a response time of 1ms. The speakers are also better than the VP249H but worse than the VP247H. How's this monitor brand wise? I've heard BenQ had a great time way back when but that they haven't been doing as well lately. ASUS seems to be almost worshipped, on the other hand. What's your take on this monitor when compared to the previous two?

Thank you for your time!