one my friend wants to buy one from these 5 cases

benjaminr

one  my friend  wants to  buy one  from  these  5  cases

he wants  this case to be very good in big spaces,,for vga, hardisks, ssds, and etc to have a lot of varienty of watercooling , airflow options , custom loops and etc

he have seen some cases but he  dont know which are the best. 

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/obsidian-1000d-case

https://www.ttpremium.com/product/the-tower-900-snow-edition/

https://www.singularitycases.com/product/spectre/

https://www.thermaltake.com/Chassis/Full_Tower_/View/C_00003231/View_71_Tempered_Glass_Snow_Edition/design.htm

http://www.coolermaster.com/case/full-tower/cosmos-c700m/

what is your experience with all these cases?

i mean which are the positives and the negatives for all these cases?

which cases are good,? which cases are the worst and etc?

1000D because it's the most ridiculous

Ryzen 7 3700X / 16GB RAM / Optane SSD / GTX 1650 / Solus Linux

5 minutes ago, benjaminr said:

what  you mean  it's the most ridiculous?

Look at it, it is the size of a small car*

* not really, but it still massive af

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

do you  have experience in all  these cases?  this i am asking

6 minutes ago, benjaminr said:

The corsair, coolermaster and thermaltake cases are all good, but they are very different sizes. So he would have to look at his use case and decide on that.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

10 hours ago, benjaminr said:

What do you think are the odds that one person would have experience building in 5 cases that have all come out in the last 1-2 years?

14 hours ago, benjaminr said:

What  you mean are very different sizes?

That the internal layout and size of each case is different so you'll need to figure out which one best suits your needs

https://www.ttpremium.com/product/the-tower-900-snow-edition/ and https://www.corsair.com/us/en/obsidian-1000d-case

for the specs for tower900 that has Tower 900 Cooling System

Fan Options * Top: 2 x 120mm / 140mm fan

Right Side: 4 x 120mm / 140mm fan

Left Side: 4 x 120mm / 140mm fan

Rear: 2 x 120mm / 140mm fan

HDD Cage: 1 x 120mm / 140mm fan

Radiator Options * Left / Right Side: 1 x 480mm / 1 x 560mm

and for obsidian has Front: 8 x 120mm fan

Top: 3 x 140mm fan

so for the specs the tower900 against corsair 1000d have 13 fans and both cases in fans are equal corect?

also The Corsair offers 6 USB ports up front, (2 x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C / 4 x USB 3.1 Type-A) while the TT is 4 x USB 3.0

how many usbs tower900 offers?

now for dimension comparison Dimension comparison, the TT is 29.60" x 16.70" x 19.00" @54lbs, and Corsair is 27.44" x 12.09" x 27.28" @65lbs

so TT is bigger from corsair 1000d?

also The TT is also 11lbs lighter, but corsair 100d is " taller.

for the conclusion by all these things the tower900 is bigger and larger with better varientys in custom loops and watercooling options from corsair 1000d? corect?

if you would rate these 2 cases for 0 to 10 what you would put for tower900 and corsair 1000d?

also becayse my english are not very good one person said that For functional design and versatility, the tower900 is better from corsair 1000d what it means when he says that ??

also For aesthetics, said that tower900 is better from corsair 1000d what it means by he saying For aesthetics?

3 hours ago, benjaminr said:

https://www.ttpremium.com/product/the-tower-900-snow-edition/ and https://www.corsair.com/us/en/obsidian-1000d-case

for the specs for tower900 that has Tower 900 Cooling System

Fan Options * Top: 2 x 120mm / 140mm fan

Right Side: 4 x 120mm / 140mm fan

Left Side: 4 x 120mm / 140mm fan

HDD Cage: 1 x 120mm / 140mm fan

Radiator Options * Left / Right Side: 1 x 480mm / 1 x 560mm

and for obsidian has Front: 8 x 120mm fan

Top: 3 x 140mm fan

so for the specs the tower900 against corsair 1000d have 13 fans and both cases in fans are equal corect?

also The Corsair offers 6 USB ports up front, (2 x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C / 4 x USB 3.1 Type-A) while the TT is 4 x USB 3.0

how many usbs tower900 offers?

now for dimension comparison Dimension comparison, the TT is 29.60" x 16.70" x 19.00" @54lbs, and Corsair is 27.44" x 12.09" x 27.28" @65lbs

so TT is bigger from corsair 1000d?

also The TT is also 11lbs lighter, but corsair 100d is " taller.

for the conclusion by all these things the tower900 is bigger and larger with better varientys in custom loops and watercooling options from corsair 1000d? corect?

if you would rate these 2 cases for 0 to 10 what you would put for tower900 and corsair 1000d?

also becayse my english are not very good one person said that For functional design and versatility, the tower900 is better from corsair 1000d what it means when he says that ??

also For aesthetics, said that tower900 is better from corsair 1000d what it means by he saying For aesthetics?

Both these cases are enthusiast grade, meaning overkill or too much for the average user. Aesthetics means looks of the case or the beauty one sees in an item. If you're asking for these two cases I'd say the tower 900 only because it still has the insane factor at half the cost. 

Without telling us what your friend is using his pc for or what hardware is going in it (other than desiring flexibility), we cannot recommend a case. a case half the size and a third the cost would look much better with a custom loop and mainstream hardware than a gigantic case, custom loop and mainstream hardware. It'll look empty and unfinished.

~~~~Started Folding - Feb 7, 2019~~~~

1 hour ago, GeoSquigg said:

Both these cases are enthusiast grade, meaning overkill or too much for the average user. Aesthetics means looks of the case or the beauty one sees in an item. If you're asking for these two cases I'd say the tower 900 only because it still has the insane factor at half the cost. 

Without telling us what your friend is using his pc for or what hardware is going in it (other than desiring flexibility), we cannot recommend a case. a case half the size and a third the cost would look much better with a custom loop and mainstream hardware than a gigantic case, custom loop and mainstream hardware. It'll look empty and unfinished.

one person told that the best cases are Phanteks Evolv X

Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic

Fractal Design Define R6

Phanteks P600S

Fractal Design Define S2/Meshify S2

Cooler Master SL600M

BeQuiet! Dark Base Pro 900 Rev.2

BeQuiet! Silent Base 801

Cooler Master MB530P

Cooler Master MC500M

and all these cases told me that are better from corsair100d and tower900?? do you agree or disagree?

also  he said  that these 2 cases corsair 1000  d and  towe900  have  Worse cable management, worse to build in, stupidly large, bad placement for things, poor use of space.

he is saying that he has bulds in these 2 cases

and he is telling that corsair 1000d and towe900 have Worse cable management, worse to build in, stupidly large, bad placement for things, poor use of space.

main.jpg&f=1

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

Just now, aezakmi said:

main.jpg&f=1

can you  answere me in all these  things  that he  said  that person?

one person told that the best cases are Phanteks Evolv X

Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic

Fractal Design Define R6

Phanteks P600S

Fractal Design Define S2/Meshify S2

Cooler Master SL600M

BeQuiet! Dark Base Pro 900 Rev.2

BeQuiet! Silent Base 801

Cooler Master MB530P

Cooler Master MC500M

and all these cases told me that are better from corsair100d and tower900?? do you agree or disagree?

also  he said  that these 2 cases corsair 1000  d and  towe900  have  Worse cable management, worse to build in, stupidly large, bad placement for things, poor use of space.

he is saying that he has bulds in these 2 cases

and he is telling that corsair 1000d and towe900 have Worse cable management, worse to build in, stupidly large, bad placement for things, poor use of space.