AIO cooler, but which one?

I want to ask about the performance (cooling) of Asus Rog Ryuo 240 & EVGA CLC 240 & Corsair H100i Plat & NZXT Kraken X52. Or is there any other better suggestion for 240mm water cooler? I don't mind the price or noise level, just all about the cooling performance and reliability. I can't do 280 and 360 and won't do 120 so don't suggest those please.

Personally I like the NZXT coolers, great performance and IMO the best aesthetics of the bunch. Although if reliability is of utmost importance I'd still recommend a tower-style air cooler over any AIO.

welcome to the Linus Tech Tips forums!

all except the h100i are basically the same Asetek Gen6 pump with RGB flair. pick the cheapest and you'll have the best. the h100 plat is really no better, just newer and costs a bit more.

16 minutes ago, airdeano said:

welcome to the Linus Tech Tips forums!

all except the h100i are basically the same Asetek Gen6 pump with RGB flair. pick the cheapest and you'll have the best. the h100 plat is really no better, just newer and costs a bit more.

Really the only factor between the AIOs besides the RGB/styling is the tube quality and the fans, right?

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

just beware of NZXT cam software it truly known for being a dumpster fire. but i will admit after they fired the old team it has improved since v3.59 but they still cleaning up old teams mess.

There is no enemy. The foe on the battlefield is merely the manifestation of that which we must overcome. The doubt, and fear, and despair. Every battle is fought within. Conquer the battlefield that lies inside you, and the enemy disappears like the illusion it is.

40 minutes ago, mxk. said:

Really the only factor between the AIOs besides the RGB/styling is the tube quality and the fans, right?

And how they handle warranty, but all of the companies listed should be decent in that regard

Here's my case layout, I got 2 140mm fans on the front, and a 120mm on the back also 2 120mm free slots on the top side. My idea is to add a 240mm to the top(water cooling radiator and fill all the spots. Or should I ditch the 2 140mm on the front which I already have, and replace that with 280mm water cooler radiator? Since 280 has a better and quieter performance over the 240ones? But is it good to bring warm air into the case?imageproxy.php?img=&key=17c10421afdc6db8imageproxy.php?img=&key=17c10421afdc6db8imageproxy.php?img=&key=17c10421afdc6db8

20190203_153714.jpg

1 hour ago, RJ56Hours said:

Here's my case layout, I got 2 140mm fans on the front, and a 120mm on the back also 2 120mm free slots on the top side. My idea is to add a 240mm to the top(water cooling radiator and fill all the spots. Or should I ditch the 2 140mm on the front which I already have, and replace that with 280mm water cooler radiator? Since 280 has a better and quieter performance over the 240ones? But is it good to bring warm air into the case?imageproxy.php?img=&key=17c10421afdc6db8imageproxy.php?img=&key=17c10421afdc6db8imageproxy.php?img=&key=17c10421afdc6db8

Using radiators as intake make your GPU (and everything else) hotter, using them as exhaust will make your CPU hotter. It's a question of what you want.

As for if you want to go with a 280: Sure, if you want to. You'll have 2 extra fans you can't really use though