Battlefield 4 Random Frame Rate Drops

I7 4770 Haswell @ 3.4 gHz

gtx 660 superclocked 2 gb vram

16 gskill RAM @ 1600

Samsung 840 Pro Series 256 GB

WD Black 1TB

M87 G45 MSI gaming mobo

So anyway i know my graphics card isn't the best but it usually can hold the game around 60fps on high settings default, but randomly, (and it doesnt matter what default settings I put) the frame rate drops to around 40, and it really impacts my gameplay sometimes. I was wondering if there was some custom settings I could use to stop this, and I'm guessing the problem is my vram, because there's no way my CPU or RAM is the problem, and the GPU should be able to keep a constant framerate, So if you have any possible fixes or questions just please let me know because this is almost a gamebreaker. Thanks in advance.

Do you get drops on certain maps, I tend to drop below 60 on Guilin Peaks, Altai Range, and randomly in Siege of Shanghai.  I just changed my settings to medium and It now runs at a maximum of about a 100 fps and rarely drops below 60.  

Now you said you used all the default setting so maybe it's just the game being a piece of crap.  Otherwise you have very similar specs to my PC so I don't see why it would be acting this way.

Two things that you can do. One is to check that page file is over 4Gb and set so that it uses that 4gb whole time. Other thing is to set those setting in graphics to medium that you don't mind so much. Like shadows and lighting effects.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I think it is the map thing, because I noticed on Guilin peaks it drops alooot, like to 20 when I'm in the caves, but Cartdog if you could tell me a little more about the msconfig stuff that'd be great, thanks again you guys, (: