i'm trying to find this component and i'm just failing!

that british gamer

Sorry for the terrible quality picture but i think its just good enough for my needs. Basically im looking to buy the bit thats circled in red as i have a card with one of these missing and obviously it wont work currently. if you guys could help this utter moron out i would truly be greatful

pcie_geforce_gtx960_4096mb_128bit_ddr5_gtx_960_4gd5t_oc_445610922735 copy 2.jpg

17 minutes ago, that british gamer said:

Sorry for the terrible quality picture but i think its just good enough for my needs. Basically im looking to buy the bit thats circled in red

No, the picture is not enough. The part in question is an inductor, but at least I cannot read the markings on them from such a tiny, shitty picture, and you can't just slap some random inductor on there and expect it to work, so you need to be able to read the markings!

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

3 hours ago, that british gamer said:

the only marking visble is sfc

Well, yeah, that doesn't really help. You'd just have to desolder one of the other inductors and measure it and then find a matching one.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

On the official website you can find a image with better quality, but it doesn't help too much:

1024.png

Here is the link if you want to read. Maybe you'll find something https://www.msi.com/Graphics-card/GTX-960-4GD5T-OC.html

Edit: So SFC, means Super Ferrite Choke. http://event.msi.com/mb/Military_Class_II/en/SFC.htm

Unluckily I think you won't be able to buy this component.