EVGA CLC 280 high temps

Heavy but looks like there was enough pressure to spread it out thinly enough.

Because i wanna see the difference between cheap air cooler and my "premium" expensive water cooler, i bought arctic freezer 33: .
For Arctic freezer 33 i pay 30 EUR, EVGA CLC 280 cost me 120 EUR (+20 EUR shipping), EVGA CLC looks much nicer, but unfortunately this is the only +, Arctic freezer 33 is much quieter (EVGA CLC fans sounds like a jet engine), EVGA CLC also dumps all the heat outside the case and really warm my room for few degrees, and that can be a huge problem in hot summer, Arctic freezer 33 cause no such problems. 
Final and most shocking is temperature difference, CPU temps with EVGA CLC 280 should be at least 15° C if not 20° C lower then with Arctic freezer 33, but they are not,i no that is hard to believe, but cheap 30 EUR air cooler, preformed 10 degrees better than EVGA CLC 280 it's also much quiter and didnt heat my room like oven.

I know, but now it goes through back exhaust case fan and not through the top of the case, and difrence is huge.

Maybe in how it feels but the same amount of heat is still going into the room, just diffuses a little differently now. Either way, glad that worked out I guess, same OC but better temps? Maybe you should RMA the liquid cooler?

Its probably right, but the feeling its way better with air cooler. Evga already offer me a RMA, but because i bought my unit 2 month ago (i first used it two weeks ago) i will get some old re-certified unit, that someone else sent back for replacement, and i also need to pay 20 EUR for shipping, i was clearly fucked up by EVGA.