Little help with multi quoting on reddit

vong

Hi all,

Is there a way to multi quote people on reddit as easy as it is on here. I've gotten a few responses on a thread where the same question is asked to me and I'd like to respond with just one post to 4 people.

Main PC CPU: 7700K, MOBO: Asus Strix, GPU: Aorus Extreme 3080, PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750, RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB Storage: 970 Evo 1tb

Lounge PC CPU: 4790K MOBO: Asus Hero VII GPU: EVGA 3060 Ti PSU: Corsair RM650 RAM: Kingston HyperX 16gb Storage: 970 Evo 1TB

2 minutes ago, Dissitesuxba11s said:

Alternatively, you can just mention their username for them to get a notification.

Sounds like a good alternative. How to I do that? Just type in their name with @ at the front?

1 minute ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

-Moved to Programs, Apps, and Websites-

Thanks and sorry.

Main PC CPU: 7700K, MOBO: Asus Strix, GPU: Aorus Extreme 3080, PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750, RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB Storage: 970 Evo 1tb

Lounge PC CPU: 4790K MOBO: Asus Hero VII GPU: EVGA 3060 Ti PSU: Corsair RM650 RAM: Kingston HyperX 16gb Storage: 970 Evo 1TB

1 minute ago, vong said:

Sounds like a good alternative. How to I do that? Just type in their name with @ at the front?

I think just the standard u/<username> will tag them.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!