Is there no way to change Taobao language to English? I wanna order a P106 for my gaming pc :(

Is there no way to change Taobao language to English? I wanna order a P106 for my gaming pc :(

AMD Ryzen R9 5900X  | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360  |  GIGABYTE X570S AERO G  |  2x32GB G'skill TridentZ 4000MHz  | MSI RX 6900 XT Gaming Z Trio 16GB Dark Base Pro 900 (Orange)  | TOSHIBA 4TB 3.5" Drive - Game Drive | Crucial MX200 250GB 2.5" SSD - Boot Drive | Cooler Master V750 PSU |

Living Room PC: AMD Ryzen 2400G | MSI RX VEGA 56 8GB AERO | 2x8 GB Crucial Ballistix 2400MHz | Intenso 250GB SSD | Seagate 500 GB HDD | Node 202 + 850W PSU |

If you copy the link into Google translate it can help partially translate it but, you could also use their app that translates the text live using your camera.

It's not perfect but, it works.

Also, shipping will probably cost you a lot so, watch out for that.

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.

9 minutes ago, Cyberspirit said:

If you copy the link into Google translate it can help partially translate it but, you could also use their app that translates the text live using your camera.

It's not perfect but, it works.

Also, shipping will probably cost you a lot so, watch out for that.

Why do you think Shipping will cost a lot?

AMD Ryzen R9 5900X  | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360  |  GIGABYTE X570S AERO G  |  2x32GB G'skill TridentZ 4000MHz  | MSI RX 6900 XT Gaming Z Trio 16GB Dark Base Pro 900 (Orange)  | TOSHIBA 4TB 3.5" Drive - Game Drive | Crucial MX200 250GB 2.5" SSD - Boot Drive | Cooler Master V750 PSU |

Living Room PC: AMD Ryzen 2400G | MSI RX VEGA 56 8GB AERO | 2x8 GB Crucial Ballistix 2400MHz | Intenso 250GB SSD | Seagate 500 GB HDD | Node 202 + 850W PSU |

8 minutes ago, Edgar R. Zakarian said:

Why do you think Shipping will cost a lot?

I'm just guessing but, since it comes from a random guy from China, I'd expect the shipping cost to be higher.

Also, Linus mentioned that they had troubles with shipping so, make sure that they will actually ship it to Denmark.

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.

Does right click and clicking translate work?

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  Quote for a reply  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   Ask for discord   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

44 minutes ago, iLostMyXbox21 said:

Does right click and clicking translate work?

yeah it does, you can somewhat make out what it says, but not in the top menus xD

1 minute ago, Edgar R. Zakarian said:

yeah it does, you can somewhat make out what it says, but not in the top menus xD

Oh oof, I’d say copy paste lol

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  Quote for a reply  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   Ask for discord   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I have 6 P106's that I am selling. I'm in the US but will use whatever shipping method is preferred. 

28 minutes ago, B-CTX said:

I have 6 P106's that I am selling. I'm in the US but will use whatever shipping method is preferred. 

Yeah but I think they have to be "specially modified" in the bios, like Linus says on his video, in order to be recognized as a gaming card by the nvidia drivers and be able to play on them.

10 hours ago, Cyberspirit said:

taobao uses lots of pictures instead of words for description, not easy to copy/ paste

Don't do it, just buy a retail card, the 1060 6gb is current just under 2200 dkk. When you add on shipping and import tax you will end up paying more than that to have a secondhand unsupported card with no output. The potential savings are not worth it. You literally have to buy it for less than 1000 dkk in order to stand a chance of getting a deal. 

2 hours ago, FlappyBoobs said:

Don't do it, just buy a retail card, the 1060 6gb is current just under 2200 dkk. When you add on shipping and import tax you will end up paying more than that to have a secondhand unsupported card with no output. The potential savings are not worth it. You literally have to buy it for less than 1000 dkk in order to stand a chance of getting a deal. 

They're about 500 dkk on taobao.  I guess with shipping and tax that is about 800 dkk? But you're right. I can find a second hand 1060 6gb for about 1400-1600 fun. So probably not worth the hassle.