Sappire RX 480 8gb Edition
8Gb RAM
120 Gig SSD
1Tb Hard Drive
700w Power Supply
Raidmax Viper GX Case 
DVD Drive
Activated Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)

As I mentioned before, this computer has a few quirks, none of which would stop you from plugging it in and using it without doing anything extra but are there none the less. 

First of all, the front USB slots do not work, they aren't broken there's just nowhere to connect them into the motherboard but, there are 8 USB slots on the back which should be more than enough.

Second, for some reason I could not get windows to download to the SSD so its running on the Hard drive instead, the SSD is installed if you want to store anything you would want fast access to, or if you can, find some way to migrate Windows to the SSD. 

Third, the RAM is upgradable as there are 4 open RAM slots on the motherboard but I cant seem to get RAM to work in any other configuration than they are in right now. I have heard that this is a common problem with x58 motherboards though so it might be an easy fix through a bios update.

Fourth, the vent on the top back of the case is widened to allow for better ventilation. Its a little rough but hardly noticeable. 

An added feature is a hot swappable 2.5in drive slot on the front of the case. If you decide to use it remember that you need to restart your pc before windows will recognize the new drive.

Other things worth noting: The processor is currently custom overclocked to 4.1 Ghz on all cores with temps staying under 90c under extreme load and that bumps its cinebench score from a 630 to a 950. If desired I can lower the overclock to lower the temps or turn it off entirely but remember that if I do, you would be loosing a lot of performance. The RAM is also overclocked to 1900 Mhz from 1600 Mhz. The RX 480 is pretty much a RX 580 just with slightly slower clocks so if you wanted, you could overclock it to pretty much make it a RX 580.

This computer would absolutely crush almost any modern title, like fortnite, at 1080p max settings 60+FPS but would also make for a cool looking workstation as well.

If needed I could throw in a monitor, mouse, and keyboard for extra, The monitor is a syncmaster px2370 24 in 60hz TN panel,

I can include a WIFI adapter on request.

So what do you guys think? what would you pay for it?

Any help is appreciated.

34 minutes ago, superchicken55 said:

8Gb RAM
120 Gig SSD
1Tb Hard Drive
700w Power Supply

The names of all of these are important to list, crap SSD vs good SSD, crap PSU vs good PSU, these things affect pricing.

front USB slots do not work, they aren't broken there's just nowhere to connect them into the motherboard

You should fix that, get a USB 2.0 to 3.0 adapter. People like to use ports on the front rather than having to reach around. (unless the case has USB 2.0 ports, then I can't really think of why there would be no internal headers)

for some reason I could not get windows to download to the SSD so its running on the Hard drive instead

Definitely worth troubleshooting

If you decide to use it remember that you need to restart your pc before windows will recognize the new drive.

hot plug SATA settings not available in BIOS?

This computer would absolutely crush almost any modern title

A little exaggerative, some people may find this a bit silly if they knew what they were shopping for. Fortnite at max settings isn't exactly the most demanding title, and my friend's 480 8GB Black Edition from XFX gets maxed out in Overwatch not even ultra settings so I wouldn't go overboard with pimping the specs as an epic gaming PC

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

It sounds like you're trying to sell it to us. Which won't really work, since the majority of people on the forum know quite a bit about PC parts.

Your best bet is to:

1. Go to your local classifieds
  2. Compare pricing
  3. Price accordingly
  4. Sell
  5. Profit

Simply put, the prices you get here won't be indicative of your local market, or what you could likely get.

Honestly, don't expect much. The CPUs are dirt cheap, as are SSDs. The graphics card is meh, and can be picked up for around $100. Case and PSU don't really hold much value, so really you're just down to what the motherboard is worth, and again, it's not much.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

48 minutes ago, dizmo said:

It sounds like you're trying to sell it to us.

sorry I just realized how it sounds, for some reason the first couple of sentences got cut of the top so now it sounds like I am trying to sell it on here. 

insert this at the start of the post:

Hello Forum, I would like some help with pricing a build I have just finished with the intent to flip it for profit. All of the parts are used and have come from craigs list they are all tested and working. This build cost about $230 to build and I would like to make a little off of it I'm just not sure what to price it at. It does have some minor issues that would probably bring the price down a little. here is an ad that I wrote to put on craigs list:

1 hour ago, fasauceome said:

You should fix that, get a USB 2.0 to 3.0 adapter.

Thanks for the tip! I just ordered some!