Tech gadget

Skillerboy
Go to solution Solved by zassou,

firstly your profile pic is a mildly offensive to me.

secondly for school project, think of something unique, have lots of moving part but not overly complex and expensive, can keep you entertained for a while and wont become a paperweight very soon.

im thinking about plasma ball. not expensive, very good looking, has some 80s charm. and very good demostration of physics and electronics. generally safe, as in don't require protective equipments to operate.

Hey Guys

I Search a Topic for a Presentation  at school. Can you give me some advice

firstly your profile pic is a mildly offensive to me.

secondly for school project, think of something unique, have lots of moving part but not overly complex and expensive, can keep you entertained for a while and wont become a paperweight very soon.

im thinking about plasma ball. not expensive, very good looking, has some 80s charm. and very good demostration of physics and electronics. generally safe, as in don't require protective equipments to operate.

why everybody post the spec of their rig here? i dont! cuz its made of mashed potatoes!

An aerospike nozzle for a water blaster or homemade aerospike rocket engine. 

Any specific themes you are looking for?

Advice: pick something you are somewhat pasionate about. Have it be interesting to read and learn about for yourself

The rest will come naturlally.