AUDIO NOT GOING TO STREAM/RECORDING

Hi guys. This is my first post.
I'm using Streamlabs OBS with Stream Elements overlays and an Elgato HD60 Pro capture card. I know the issue isn't my hardware because I've streamed and recorded fine before and nothing has changed. I'm not having trouble with any other programs or anything. But lately my problem is that I hear everything in my Man o' War Razer wireless headphones but nothing makes it out to either the recording or the stream. Sometimes I use Voicemeeter Banana which seemed to be the answer to my prayers but now the only sound it registers is my mic, which does NOT register activity in the OBS mixer. And the OBS mixer shows the game sounds I'm hearing but Banana does not. So they disagree entirely.
I did one new thing. I added some local media sources from the PC in the form of gameplay videos to my "Starting Soon", "BRB", and "Stream Ended" overlays but they seem to work fine.
Finally, the sound from the actual game I'm playing is inserting itself, in my headphones at least, into EVERY source list even when it is clearly not there! I can have the browser source overlay and the local gameplay video as sources and the effing actual game that's paused is still in my ears.
ALL this mess and nothing broadcasting but the video. Which looks GREAT, btw.

Anyone have any ideas at all?

You have some mess in audio devices. Can you post pics of recording audio devices and OBS settings?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Thanks, LoGiCalDrm.  Let me know if you need anything else. I figured if someone could help me, it'd be you. I also stream consoles so I think I may be mixing-up my settings when I try to stream PC.

obs1.jpg

obs4.jpg

obs3.jpg

obs2.jpg

obs5.jpg

obs6.jpg

obs7.jpg

obs8.jpg

19 hours ago, son_of_ottie said:

Thanks, LoGiCalDrm.  Let me know if you need anything else. I figured if someone could help me, it'd be you. I also stream consoles so I think I may be mixing-up my settings when I try to stream PC.

I'm not familiar with Voicemeter and stuff like that. But I know from experience that more complicated your setup is, more likely anything updating will cause issues. Whats the S/PDIF device you have set Windows output to? Is it Elgato or Razer?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

On 1/23/2019 at 3:46 PM, son_of_ottie said:

It's a sound bar.

Have you checked if your sound goes there? And is that somehow included in your other setup? I'm sorry that I can't give any more detailed help on this, really out of my scope. Seems like its out of most of forum readers scopes too.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

2 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Have you checked if your sound goes there? And is that somehow included in your other setup? I'm sorry that I can't give any more detailed help on this, really out of my scope. Seems like its out of most of forum readers scopes too.

Y'know, I think you're correct. I think I need to undo this mess I've made and start over. Simplify! I've missed streams due to this and the overlay is the least important thing at work. I'm gonna try fewer elements and just use some cool widgets and my cam and mic.
Thanks for your help though. You don't think you did but you DID. Your being unable to help showed me just how far over the red line I'd gotten. If you're ever around Twitch or YouTube look me up. Same name. Twitter too.