Does this GPU fit?

Delfox

I have the b360m bazooka mobo and I have just ordered the ROG strix rx580. The GPU might be hitting the sata port because its too long. I need to know if it does fit

it fits. 

motherboards dont care about card lenght. 

the only thing that cares about card length are cases. and even then, the rx 580 cards are small

Your board has side facing Sata. so even IF that should not be a big problem unless you use more then 2 sata drives.

But to answer your question. I do not think it hangs over the SATA ports

6 minutes ago, Ansuex said:

Your board has side facing Sata. so even IF that should not be a big problem unless you use more then 2 sata drives.

But to answer your question. I do not think it hangs over the SATA ports

So it won't be hitting the sata port right. Just don't really get it when you say hangs over sata ports

7 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

it fits. 

motherboards dont care about card lenght. 

the only thing that cares about card length are cases. and even then, the rx 580 cards are small

Rx 580 strix triple fan

1 minute ago, DelfoxGaming said:

So it won't be hitting the sata port right. Just don't really get it when you say hangs over sata ports

Basically you have 2 sata ports at a 90 degree angle on the motherboard so even if that RX580 would sit above those sata ports, you can still fit the sata cable without any problem :)

24 minutes ago, Ansuex said:

Basically you have 2 sata ports at a 90 degree angle on the motherboard so even if that RX580 would sit above those sata ports, you can still fit the sata cable without any problem :)

So if the sata ports are facing the edge of the board, I was asking if the gpu would hit the back of the sata ports bacause they stick out