Some good budget microphone for making videos

Dandapani

I want to make some study materials for Udemy, please suggest some good budget microphone

Thanks

Blue Snowball ICE has been good to me, sounds good for what i spent on it

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

If that's all you're doing, then I would agree with @Bananasplit_00 a Blue Snowball ICE is USB, so you don't need any extra gubbs to make it work. For the price, it doesn't sound bad, though everyone's environment is different, so make sure you're in a room that doesn't echo. I can go to my local Walmart right now and buy one, so that's how easily available they are (don't know if you live where a Walmart is, but thought I'd throw that out there).

So i bought a Huhu BM-800 for like $20 and it sounds good but not clear but for some reason it sounds as good as it gets when i use it will my elgato hd60 recording

Just some random guy who has a gaming computer to play on his Minecraft server

3 minutes ago, Need_Not said:

So i bought a Huhu BM-800 for like $20 and it sounds good but not clear but for some reason it sounds as good as it gets when i use it will my elgato hd60 recording

Why to hijack someone else's thread.

As to your issue, do you have an interface? It needs phatom power. I wouldn't know why it sounds good when you start your screen capture, maybe it could be a software side thing. 

3 minutes ago, TempestCatto said:

Why to hijack someone else's thread.

As to your issue, do you have an interface? It needs phatom power. I wouldn't know why it sounds good when you start your screen capture, maybe it could be a software side thing. 

I wasn't I was just saying what I use not asking for help

Just some random guy who has a gaming computer to play on his Minecraft server

1 minute ago, Need_Not said:

I wasn't I was just saying what I use not asking for help

You need to word your sentences better then. You made it seem as though you needed help.