Need Audio Channel Routing Switcher

I am looking for a program that will allow me to switch my system audio output from the first two output channels on my audio interface to the third and fourth so that my sound goes through different speakers. I have looked around but all I can find is software that lets you set custom routing of physical device but nothing that lets you change the channels within one device.

My interface is the Behringer U-Phoria UMC404HD.

I have my main set of studio monitors on the main LR outputs and another set plugged into the 3rd and 4th channel outputs.

In my DAW I can select what device channels are sent through on the master bus but this only works within the program, I want this capability system wide.

I'm not sure if you can do it like that with software. There are software which allows you to switch devices with hotkeys and virtual audio mixers (Voicemeeter Banana for example).

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/18/2019 at 3:33 AM, LoGiCalDrm said:

I'm not sure if you can do it like that with software. There are software which allows you to switch devices with hotkeys and virtual audio mixers (Voicemeeter Banana for example).

Sorry this is so much later but if my daw can do it why can't other software?

That software you mentioned looks interesting, gonna look into it more.

2 hours ago, 5Beans6 said:

Sorry this is so much later but if my daw can do it why can't other software?

That software you mentioned looks interesting, gonna look into it more.

I might have been bit off there. I meant that finding software for it will be hard as its not that common use for PCs. Switching devices, or doing that withing driver utility of sound card is possible. But I'm not aware if there's something to give complete audio controls.

As my knowledge of these things is really scratching surface, maybe I should just stop replying altogether :D You can try asking moderator to move this over to Audio section (use report button, the triangle). That might be better place to ask about specific software.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv