My very first build

Anakim

Hi everyone!

I've been planning to make my very first build for a while but I need some advice from experts like you before purchasing the parts cause im a newbie in the "pc builds" world.

So before anything Im gonna give you some details:

1. Budget/Location :I'm from Milan,Italy, I created 3 lists on my amazon account to check how much this pc will cost me and the price range is over 1200 Euros( over 1350 USD) for all the components.
    But the less I spend the better of course ?
  2. Aim: I want a gaming PC that can play on full HD1080p easily and can run on 1440p too (4K is too expensive for me right now and I dont even have a montior that supports 4k).
    I need this PC for streaming and for a little video editing too(I need to render files from my GoPro Fusion)
  3. Monitors: for now I'm planning to use my old TV samsung 40 inches 1080p. maybe i will get a second monitor in the future but smaller.
  4. Peripherals I will need a mouse and a keyboard for sure.so please if you know some good budget keyboard/mouse please let me know.

So my list of components are:

-CPU Ryzen 2700x
    -GPU Sapphire RADEON RX 580 NITRO+ Radeon RX 580 8GB GDDR5 or Gigabyte GV-N1060WF2OC-6GD Scheda Grafica da 6 GB GDDR5, 1280 Core, 1556MHz GPU, 1771MHz
    -PSU EVGA 650W G2
    -Motherboard: I have no idea? I was looking for a B350-B450 or a X470 but im more for a B450 but i need to do some more research
    -RAM: 
    Corsair Vengeance LPX Memorie per Desktop a Elevate Prestazioni, 16 GB (2 X 8 GB), DDR4, 3000 MHz, C15 XMP 2.0
    -Storage: 1 samsung SSD 500gb and a HDD sata 1TB WD
    -Case Master cooler H500M

So what you guys think? Let me know.Im open for any kind of advice and suggestion.
    PS sorry for my english if i made any mistake lol

1 minute ago, Mark C said:

As well as a good power supply

like one of these bad boys (tier B and above hopefully)

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

20 minutes ago, Anakim said:

Hi everyone!

I've been planning to make my very first build for a while but I need some advice from experts like you before purchasing the parts cause im a newbie in the "pc builds" world.

So before anything Im gonna give you some details:

1. Budget/Location :I'm from Milan,Italy, I created 3 lists on my amazon account to check how much this pc will cost me and the price range is over 1200 Euros( over 1350 USD) for all the components.
    But the less I spend the better of course ?
  2. Aim: I want a gaming PC that can play on full HD1080p easily and can run on 1440p too (4K is too expensive for me right now and I dont even have a montior that supports 4k).

There's a lot of wiggle room in this pricing if you find it too expensive. For instance, cheaper storage options. You can a slower HDD rather than the Firecuda SSHD for 20$ USD less, you can get a smaller capacity M.2 Boot drive for another 20$ USD less, you can get a less fancy RTX 2070 for another 10-20$ USD less. Sure, you can get cheaper ram or a cheaper case but 16 Gb of 3200 Mhz RAM with a Ryzen 5 2600 will have you set straight for a good long while. Plus, it's some of the most, subjectively, attractive RGB RAM on the market.

The Louvre

Lian-Li PC-O11 DW   |   ZOTAC RTX 2080   |   Core i5 9600k   |   SeaSonic FOCUS Plus 650W Platinum   |   MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon  |  2x16Gb TRIDENT Z ROYAL  |   2xSX8200 240Gb NVME SSD's  |   1x Seagate Firecuda 1TB   |   EVGA Closed Loop Cooler 280mm   |   1x MSI MPG27C Monitor

26 minutes ago, CharminUltraStrong said:

There's a lot of wiggle room in this pricing if you find it too expensive. For instance, cheaper storage options. You can a slower HDD rather than the Firecuda SSHD for 20$ USD less, you can get a smaller capacity M.2 Boot drive for another 20$ USD less, you can get a less fancy RTX 2070 for another 10-20$ USD less. Sure, you can get cheaper ram or a cheaper case but 16 Gb of 3200 Mhz RAM with a Ryzen 5 2600 will have you set straight for a good long while. Plus, it's some of the most, subjectively, attractive RGB RAM on the market.

You don't need 16gb ram right away get 8gb and get Ryzen 5 2600X plus cases just matter on size every other part is just preference. You would want a mid tower.

35 minutes ago, Mark C said:

You don't need 16gb ram right away get 8gb and get Ryzen 5 2600X plus cases just matter on size every other part is just preference. You would want a mid tower.

Sorry I edited my post cause it was incomplete. First of all, thank you so much for your advice! but i was wondering if a rtx 2070 wasnt too much for my purpose, i mean, im not that demanding when it comes to resolution(at the beginning i was between a RX590 or the GTX 1070-1080 series). and in your opinion you think that a ryzen 5 2600x is suitable for some video/foto rendering too?

7 minutes ago, Anakim said:

Sorry I edited my post cause it was incomplete. First of all, thank you so much for your advice! but i was wondering if a rtx 2070 wasnt too much for my purpose, i mean, im not that demanding when it comes to resolution(at the beginning i was between a RX590 or the GTX 1070-1080 series). and in your opinion you think that a ryzen 5 2600x is suitable for some video/foto rendering too?

If you are focusing on video editing I think either a ryzen 5 2600, 2600X or even a ryzen 7 2700 would fit your needs but as far as GPU goes who then probably go with an RTX 2060 if you are not focusing on games as well 16gb ram just because getting an rtx 2060 will  make your price drop.

1 hour ago, CharminUltraStrong said:

Sorry I edited my post cause it was incomplete!! but thank you so much for the list! I was looking at every component and there are parts that are very interesting and i will consider to put in my list, unfortunately this build(adding shipping costs and taxes )would reach a price around 1500 euros and over. ? i dont even know why a PSU is double the price here. btw, I was wondering if a RX590 or even a 1070 is still ok for a "between 1080p and 1440p" experience??? cause a RTX 2070 i think its too much for my purpose.?

9 minutes ago, Anakim said:

Sorry I edited my post cause it was incomplete!! but thank you so much for the list! I was looking at every component and there are parts that are very interesting and i will consider to put in my list, unfortunately this build(adding shipping costs and taxes )would reach a price around 1500 euros and over. ? i dont even know why a PSU is double the price here. btw, I was wondering if a RX590 or even a 1070 is still ok for a "between 1080p and 1440p" experience??? cause a RTX 2070 i think its too much for my purpose.?

Yes 1070s are fine. Me personally, I would rather buy a used 1070 TI than a new 1070.

Ryzen 3800X + MEG ACE w/ Radeon VII + 3733 c14 Trident Z RGB in a Custom Loop powered by Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium
PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | My Build

29 minutes ago, Anakim said:

A 1070 would be great for your purposes. I'd recommend getting a 1070 FTW2 used. They're cheaper than a 1070ti and you can overclock them to be faster than a 1070ti. My personal 1070 FTW2 is OC'd to 2089 or 2100 Mhz on the clock speed which is damn near 1080 territory just without the extra CUDA cores and all that jazz. I use 144hz 1080p panel and crank the settings up to ultra in everything and don't go below 100 frames. Just make sure it's a 1070 FTW2 NOT A 1070FTW. The 1070FTW uses the EVGA ACX cooler that had SERIOUS problems, cards burning up, VRM's getting damaged etc. The 1070FTW2 has none of these issues, runs cooler and has tons of temp sensors. 

The Louvre

Lian-Li PC-O11 DW   |   ZOTAC RTX 2080   |   Core i5 9600k   |   SeaSonic FOCUS Plus 650W Platinum   |   MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon  |  2x16Gb TRIDENT Z ROYAL  |   2xSX8200 240Gb NVME SSD's  |   1x Seagate Firecuda 1TB   |   EVGA Closed Loop Cooler 280mm   |   1x MSI MPG27C Monitor

1 hour ago, Mark C said:

No. 16 gigs is becoming the new 8 gig. Most people use 16 gigs and up, 8 gigs is considered budget by todays standards. If you're building a midrange system like this you shouldn't be compromising by putting ONLY 8 gigs of RAM in it. Plus, why not just OC the 2600? You will see very minimal performance gains esp. if you're running something like a 1070/RTX 2070.

The Louvre