Are either of these good for music?

iLostMyXbox21

So I got 2 recommendations, and here they are

KZ ZSN and MX 365

the first one one looks uncomfortable, until I looked at the pictures and it actually looks really nice and comfortable, I think the noise isolation will be perfect because I need earbuds to listen to music in class without disturbing the people around me in a quiet room (my teachers let me as long as I work) they also seem to be newer than the Sennheisers (the MX 365 link) but apparently, the MX365 is super durable, but I’m usually really gentle with my earbuds, but accidents happen

so I’m returning the ones I got and I highly REGRET, and probably going to get one of these unless someone reccomends me something better, preferably not over $20, but if I need to go over I will, just nothing expensive

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  Quote for a reply  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   Ask for discord   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I personally own and use the kz zst and the kz zs5's dailly, and can totally recommend both of them.

amazing sound for the price, plus the replaceable cables are a huge plus for me too.

20 minutes ago, Dmeijer134 said:

I personally own and use the kz zst and the kz zs5's dailly, and can totally recommend both of them.

amazing sound for the price, plus the replaceable cables are a huge plus for me too.

How well are they at keeping my music to myself? Like if the classroom is quiet, will everyone be able to hear it?

and replaceable cables? That might just make me get them because that’s how I always break mine, I bend the cables on accident

i highly reccomend the KZ ZS5. although i will say that it takes a while to burn them in as before its burnt in proper, as its abit sibilant pre burn in.

but the best part has to be the detachable cable. i personally replaced my cables for balanced ones, and it sounds fantastic for the price.

it has great soundstage, but the imaging is just ok. but the highs andmids are clear, and the lows are pretty good, but lacking in sub bass.

overall great iems for the price.

16 minutes ago, chin chin said:

i highly reccomend the KZ ZS5. although i will say that it takes a while to burn them in as before its burnt in proper, as its abit sibilant pre burn in.

but the best part has to be the detachable cable. i personally replaced my cables for balanced ones, and it sounds fantastic for the price.

it has great soundstage, but the imaging is just ok. but the highs andmids are clear, and the lows are pretty good, but lacking in sub bass.

overall great iems for the price.

Reviews say they broke after a few months of usage, and I’d prefer to keep them for over 2 months

I bought the KZ ZS5. They’re awful. The sound is hollow with loads of bass and treble and no mids. 

If you buy KZ. I can recommend the ZSA and ES4. I like the ZSA more.

1 minute ago, kokakolia said:

I bought the KZ ZS5. They’re awful. The sound is hollow with loads of bass and treble and no mids. 

If you buy KZ. I can recommend the ZSA and ES4. I like the ZSA more.

Okay so the biggest thing for me is, will people be able to hear my music? As I mentioned I use them in class so I need them to isolate music with me still being able to hear it clearly

2 hours ago, iLostMyXbox21 said:

Okay so the biggest thing for me is, will people be able to hear my music? As I mentioned I use them in class so I need them to isolate music with me still being able to hear it clearly

They isolate super well because they go very deep into the ear canal. The only issue is the slightly uncomfortable highs 

1 hour ago, kokakolia said:

They isolate super well because they go very deep into the ear canal. The only issue is the slightly uncomfortable highs 

So you stand by the KZ ZSAs? 

These? https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07D75LSF8/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&psc=1

40 minutes ago, iLostMyXbox21 said:

But ZSA doesn’t go deep. Get ES4 if isolation is priority. But I do enjoy the ZSA more than I want to admit. It’s a very good earphone regardless of price. 

7 minutes ago, kokakolia said:

But ZSA doesn’t go deep. Get ES4 if isolation is priority. But I do enjoy the ZSA more than I want to admit. It’s a very good earphone regardless of price. 

Okay thank you, I’ll probably get the ZSAs since you say you like them more, as long as they isolate most sounds I’m good either way, I typically only have one in anyways and normally about 1/2 volume so I can hear it and my teacher

11 hours ago, iLostMyXbox21 said:

Reviews say they broke after a few months of usage, and I’d prefer to keep them for over 2 months

i actually have mine for for 5 months and running.....

and the whole uncomfortable highs is true, but like i said, gotta burn them in first. but i tried the zsa and es4 before, and they are really good as well. both of them are quite warm in tone.

and the sound channel for both the zs5 and zsa is roughly the same, so it wouldnt go further in than the other. but i do find the zs5 slightly more uncomfortable than the zsa

5 hours ago, chin chin said:

i actually have mine for for 5 months and running.....

and the whole uncomfortable highs is true, but like i said, gotta burn them in first. but i tried the zsa and es4 before, and they are really good as well. both of them are quite warm in tone.

and the sound channel for both the zs5 and zsa is roughly the same, so it wouldnt go further in than the other. but i do find the zs5 slightly more uncomfortable than the zsa

So tha ZSAs are comfortable after you break them in?

7 hours ago, iLostMyXbox21 said:

So tha ZSAs are comfortable after you break them in?

Yeah. They are comfortable out of the box. You just have to get used to the slightly metallic highs. Everything else is perfect except for the highs. 

2 hours ago, kokakolia said:

Yeah. They are comfortable out of the box. You just have to get used to the slightly metallic highs. Everything else is perfect except for the highs. 

Ah okay, thanks, I’ll try to order them today