Main monitor changes colors suddenly

Good morning!
So i recently got myself a second monitor (some old and super cheap AOC 1600 by 900 DVI) and since then i started experiencing problems with my main display (Philips 243V connected via HDMI). It semi-randomly changes its color temperature from normal to yellow-greenish. I was able to figure out that it does this when launching games, but it also does it with no apparent reason. Is there any possible fix for that? Because i need my main monitor to stay consistent for photo-editing, but having a second monitor is also pretty usefull for me. 
IDK if it matters that much, but my config is:
MSI X370 Gaming Pro
Ryzen 1700 clocked at 3600Mhz on all cores
Patriot Viper RGB 2*8GB at 3466Mhz
Zotac GTX 1060 6Gb Amp! Edition

All possible drivers are up to date, as well as windows 10 Pro

Thank you in advance! 

P.S.
Secondary monitor (AOC connected via DVI) stays as color accurate as it can no matter what

P.P.S
Issue is solved. Got myself HDMI to Displayport cable and DVI to HDMI. Connecting monitors with those cables seemed to fix the issue. So it is either Nvidia with its drivers or Windows that have promems when you have displays connected via HDMI and DVI

Edited by 6Foot3Alex
Solved

2 minutes ago, DaMainMan said:

Sounds like the monitor is shot to me. How old is it?

The main one is about a year old, maybe 18 months. And the whole problem mentioned above does not happen then i have only one display connected (so if i have only main monitor connected everything is working perfectly fine)

3 minutes ago, 6Foot3Alex said:

The main one is about a year old, maybe 18 months. And the whole problem mentioned above does not happen then i have only one display connected (so if i have only main monitor connected everything is working perfectly fine)

Oh ok - I have seen similar a phenomenon with montors that are 6-10 years old, so thats not the case here.

How did you connect them? DP for both of them? Maybe switch the ports up to see if one is faulty.

Just now, DaMainMan said:

Oh ok - I have seen similar a phenomenon with montors that are 6-10 years old, so thats not the case here.

How did you connect them? DP for both of them?

Main (Philips one) is connected via HDMI and secondary (AOC) is via DVI

2 minutes ago, 6Foot3Alex said:

Main (Philips one) is connected via HDMI and secondary (AOC) is via DVI

Have you tried switching the connections?

Just now, DaMainMan said:

Have you tried switching the connections?

I can't, since AOC monitor only has a DVI or a VGA inputs, and i have neiter VGA cable, nore VGA connector on a GPU

But the problem disappears again once you unplug the new monitor? Since you mentioned it only started once you connected that one.

1 minute ago, DaMainMan said:

But the problem disappears again once you unplug the new monitor? Since you mentioned it only started once you connected that one.

It disappears when i unplug it and reboot, yes