How to set up windows? CMD??

Cuest0

I've been working for a tech repair shop and recently we have been greeted with a large number of people that just want their devices setup. Now this is no issues, setting up a computer is fairly easy, but it made me wonder if there is a way to set up the initial setup of windows through CMD. Any thoughts on the matter?

If your customers wants fully configured system, then prepare one with everything, use some default user name (admy for example - sounds nice) and configure it as you want. Then made image by Macrium Reflect using second computer and restore that image on every computer you want. All you need then is boot once after restore and wait for new drivers installs when system boots on new computer.

If you want, you can buy commercial version of Macrium with redeploy tool that may be useful (but not really necessary).

And don't try so much - your customers probably destroy your work anyway and made so popular "clean install" sooner or later.

20 hours ago, Cuest0 said:

I've been working for a tech repair shop and recently we have been greeted with a large number of people that just want their devices setup. Now this is no issues, setting up a computer is fairly easy, but it made me wonder if there is a way to set up the initial setup of windows through CMD. Any thoughts on the matter?

Look into the windows app called "Widows Configuration Designer" it allows you to make a provisioning package. You can use them like this:
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/configuration/provisioning-packages/provisioning-packages