I need help with my extremely buggy x58 build

So my build is as follows: 
- Intel Xeon X5660 (not overclocked at the moment)
- Asus Sabertooth x58 
- Windows 10 (64 bit) 
- Adata SU800 128GB SSD 
- WD 2TB 7200 RPM HDD 
- MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X 
- Corsair CM750 Modular PSU 
- Coolermaster M240L AIO 
- 24GB G.Skill Ripjaws 1600 RAM 

Here are the issues I am having: 
1 - Google chrome doesn't work, but Microsoft Edge does? Pages in Chrome simply fail to load. 
2 - Sometimes my download speeds just crash 
3 - Can't connect to Steam friends list/chat 
4 - Sometimes will freeze for a couple seconds when opening multiple applications 
5 - Nvidia Geforce experience will open maybe 20% of the time, otherwise I just get the blue windows loading circle for a few seconds then it goes away. 

*This is a freshly built PC that I intend on using when friends come over so they don't have to lug their PC's over to my house.* 

YES, I have updated the bios, and YES, I installed the latest LAN drivers. 
I don't know where to go from here. Please help!

I have the defaults set in the bios.  It might be a faulty windows install.  I tried installing windows 7 and then getting a free windows 10 upgrade, and it seemed to have worked, but maybe something went wrong with the install. 

I will try a fresh windows install if nobody has any suggestions that I can try before that.

10 minutes ago, Slayer3032 said:

Load optimized defaults in bios, might be a dying drive or a broken windows install.

I have the defaults set in the bios.  It might be a faulty windows install.  I tried installing windows 7 and then getting a free windows 10 upgrade, and it seemed to have worked, but maybe something went wrong with the install. 

I will try a fresh windows install if nobody has any suggestions that I can try before that.

Just now, BertMyers said:

Did you try to test ram sticks?Or run with just one stick?With these amount of random issues it can be anything.Ram,bad connection on cpu,maybe try to re-seat it.Sometimes bad cpu connection can cause some strange behavior.

My PC --- CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x @ 4.3 || MoBo: Asus strix x470-F || RAM:32GB@3400mhz  4x8GB Corsair vegeance pro RGB || Cooler: Corsair H150i Pro AIO || GPU: Sapphire Rx5700 XT nitro+ || PSU: Corsair rm750i || Case: Thermaltake TG 31 RGB || SSD: 1x hp ex900 nvme 500gb 3x crusial mm500 1tb || Corsair M65 elite & Corsair platinum K95 || 2x Acer ed323 qura 1440p@144hz + Samsung c27fg70 1080@144hz.tb

14 hours ago, Xcoool said:

Did you try to test ram sticks?Or run with just one stick?With these amount of random issues it can be anything.Ram,bad connection on cpu,maybe try to re-seat it.Sometimes bad cpu connection can cause some strange behavior.

LGA1366 is occasionally known for "dead dimms" which are fixed from either tightening down the heatsink or reseating ram/cpu. Memtest for like an hour or so wouldn't be a bad idea.

I would start with a fresh iso directly from Microsoft and possibly try installing it to the hdd to see if the ssd is dying.

Load optimized defaults is also not the same as the standard defaults but it shouldn't matter.