First build V2

Touzen

I am from the US and my budget is $2800. My first build was a nightmare due to incompatibility and missing components (adapters and extensions) so I'm trying to avoid that as much as possible.

I'm building this for gaming (BFV, WOW, Overwatch and FUTURE GAMES), photo editing, and streaming. 

I need no monitors or peripherals so all expenses are just for the tower. 

I'm upgrading because my last build is 7 years old and it can game but on low settings and that's it.

I love RGB and like liquid cooling, unless convinced otherwise (I will be in a smaller room that is kinda warm 80 degrees F) I game anywhere from 1-5hours at a time. I want it to be over the top and be able to handle stuff now and in the future. This is my first build in a long time so I'd like it to be...not terribly difficult ya know?

Any suggestions are welcome and appreciated and add-ons for cable management, adapters, fan controllers, adapters, extra RGB (or things of that nature) would be greatly appreciated as I'd like to order everything at once and be ready to build as fast as reasonably possible. Someone told me about an NVME drive and I'm not sure about what that is at all. Parts picker says 

• The motherboard M.2 slot #1 shares bandwidth with a SATA 6.0 Gb/s port. When the M.2 slot is populated, one SATA 6.0 Gb/s port is disabled.

How do I fix that? Is it terrible even though it says all of my parts are compatible?

This is my build

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Touzen/saved/s4Xr6h

computer.PNG

I'd switch the power supply to a G2 or RMx unit instead of the kinda flawed G3. 

I would personally switch out the case for one with higher airflow

Do you need 32GB of memory? Do you already have a monitor thats adequate for this build?

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

There are better motherboards for overclocking that will handle a 9900k better, for cheaper. Any of the Gigabyte z390 aorus boards are superb.

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

Don't worry about the NVME drive. That just means you will lose two of your sata ports. The others will remain functional.

PC Specs:

CPU: AMD 1700x Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: Asus Crosshair VI Hero RAM: 4 * 8GB G.Skill RGB DDR4 Graphics: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 500GB Case: Fractal Design Meshify C PSU: EVGA 750w G3 Monitors: Dell SG2716DG +  2x Dell U2515H

Freenas specs:

CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2650 V2 Cooler: Some noctua cooler Motherboard: Supermicro X9 SRL-F RAM: 8 * 8GB Samsung DDR3 ECC Storage: 6 * 4TB Seagate 7200 RPM RAIDZ2 Controller: LSI H220 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro PSU: EVGA 650w G3

Phone: iPhone 6S 32 GB Space Grey