Cannot Play GTA Online !

Zaki_Owais
Go to solution Solved by Cyberspirit,

For tabbing out you could just set the game to Borderless windowed or, Windowed mode but, you'll need something like borderless gaming to fullscreen it.

As for the loading times, I don't know for sure but, it probably takes longer to load into Online directly because the game has to load the world as well.

When you load in from the Story mode the world is probably already loaded.

Ps.: GTA Online is very toxic from my experience. I usually just played races.

After buying the game I only have 6 hours on the game.Thats cuz i cannot play the game(online version tho). SO those 6 hours are mostly from the Story Mode.
I'll explain what happens if I try to play the game.
Opening With "Play Grand Theft Auto V":If I do this I can play the story mode. It doesnt take much time to load.In the main menu,If I choose to play "Online",then the game starts loading(infinitely,how do i know infinitely?keep reading for that)
And If I play "Story" I get in the offline world under a minute. And from there If I go online, The game loads for a long time(5 min).Then hopefully I can play the online (thats how i know its not suppossed to load infinitely)  version if it doesnt crash after completing a heish(it happend twice).
Opening With "Play GTA Online":The game loads for a long time,more than it takes to go online from story mode.
I hope u guys got my situation understood. And one more problem is that I cant window out to do something else while the game loads.Is there a solution for that?
I can window out in csgo,r6s but not gta v. 
Thanks a lot for reading and helping.

For tabbing out you could just set the game to Borderless windowed or, Windowed mode but, you'll need something like borderless gaming to fullscreen it.

As for the loading times, I don't know for sure but, it probably takes longer to load into Online directly because the game has to load the world as well.

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.

On 1/13/2019 at 3:02 AM, Cyberspirit said:

from all the cool shit i see people do in youtube it seemed fun. Nonetheless ive played games with toxic community be4 

6 hours ago, Zaki_Owais said:

from all the cool shit i see people do in youtube it seemed fun. Nonetheless ive played games with toxic community be4 

Oh yeah, with the right people it's very fun but, with just randoms, it might be a bad time.

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.