Cant activate motherboard GPU!

I cant get my 2nd monitor working which is connected to my Motherboard DVI. This is because my stupid motherboard cant save any settings I change in the BIOS  and everything just goes back to default straight way. It prevents me from activating the Multi-Monitor setup (in the BIOS) which activates the Integrated Intel HD graphics. Is there any other way to activate the Intel HD graphics in the motherboard without doing it in the BIOS?

( I have tried to reset the MB by taking out the battery and putting it back in but with no success )

17 minutes ago, Mackan_G31 said:

I cant get my 2nd monitor working which is connected to my Motherboard DVI. This is because my stupid motherboard cant save any settings I change in the BIOS  and everything just goes back to default straight way. It prevents me from activating the Multi-Monitor setup (in the BIOS) which activates the Integrated Intel HD graphics. Is there any other way to activate the Intel HD graphics in the motherboard without doing it in the BIOS?

( I have tried to reset the MB by taking out the battery and putting it back in but with no success )

Your problem is a good chance of a dead cmos battery. Replace that then try again. Its probably a CR-2032

I'm gonna go find my own tech support...

with BLACKJACK and HOOKERS!

(Welcome to LTT Forums)

9 minutes ago, LukeTheCoder05 said:

Your problem is a good chance of a dead cmos battery. Replace that then try again. Its probably a CR-2032

Alright, I'll look into it. Thanks :)

1 minute ago, Mackan_G31 said:

Alright, I'll look into it. Thanks :)

Yep. Glad i could help

I'm gonna go find my own tech support...

with BLACKJACK and HOOKERS!

(Welcome to LTT Forums)

3 hours ago, LukeTheCoder05 said:

Yep. Glad i could help

Unfortunately it didn't work, it just reset the system time but nothing else. Everything still reverts back to default in the BIOS. But thanks for the help anyways!