I need some help with Amazon

Hello!

So, I live in Croatia and when I went to an item on Amazon, this is what was right of the price: 1314367546_Annotation2019-01-10145121.jpg.c85ef16d100d966f7d1f72399fe58af3.jpg

put

when I go to amazon.co.uk there is no shipping & import fees deposit to Croatia.

Does this mean that if I buy something from amazon.co.uk that I will not have to play any shipping fees or import fees?

Yes, due to it being in the EU. However, since Croatia and the UK is approximately 7 lightyears apart, you will have some expensive shipping fees, and there's also the VAT increase from 19% to 25%, which will impact the price somewhat.

image.png.ae6880c5b6c6adadb64e771c6258bf93.png

(I would recommend going with Expedited Shipping because honestly, fuck like 2 weeks to get your package in order to save 6€)

Ryzen 7 3700X / 16GB RAM / Optane SSD / GTX 1650 / Solus Linux

1 hour ago, NunoLava1998 said:

Yes, due to it being in the EU. However, since Croatia and the UK is approximately 7 lightyears apart, you will have some expensive shipping fees, and there's also the VAT increase from 19% to 25%, which will impact the price somewhat.

image.png.ae6880c5b6c6adadb64e771c6258bf93.png

(I would recommend going with Expedited Shipping because honestly, fuck like 2 weeks to get your package in order to save 6€)

And what about if I order from amazon.de?

Just now, Dominik999 said:

And what about if I order from amazon.de?

It should be cheaper for the shipping and the VAT increase is slightly less

Ryzen 7 3700X / 16GB RAM / Optane SSD / GTX 1650 / Solus Linux