I need help making a HTPC for a family member

HatersKing

I am not very good at putting together pc configurations but i am capable of building a pc. Could someone please help me put together a couple configs for HTPC/Productivity. The PC will be used for tv and movies and workflow type things like office 365 and stuff like that possible some light gaming with mainstream games like csgo, rocket league, PUBG, and rainbow six. I would like to spend between $500 and $1000 dollars but less is better so it would be awesome for a couple configs like at $500ish and $750ish and $1000ish dollars. Thank you everyone in advance for all of the help. It will be on a 1080p 60hz monitor, nothing fancy for display. Would prefer 16gb of ram and atleast a 250ish gb ssd for OS and a game or two. I already have backup keyboard/mouse so i dont need them. This pc will be an upgrade for a close family member that is still running a computer from 2012. I live in the US, east coast, so prices are pretty normal compared to other US prices. Thanks again!

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 2600 3.4 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($164.89 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte - B450 I AORUS PRO WIFI Mini ITX AM4 Motherboard  ($119.99 @ Amazon) 
Memory: G.Skill - Aegis 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($99.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Western Digital - Black NVMe 250 GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive  ($69.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Team - T-FORCE DELTA RGB 1 TB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($104.99 @ Newegg) 
Video Card: XFX - Radeon RX 580 8 GB GTS XXX ED Video Card  ($189.99 @ Amazon) 
Case: Fractal Design - Node 202 HTPC Case  ($77.96 @ Amazon) 
Power Supply: SeaSonic - FOCUS SGX 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular SFX Power Supply  ($126.82 @ Amazon) 
Total: $954.62
Prices include shipping,

taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-01-10 07:43 EST-0500

has room for both OS, startupPrograms and a masstorage SSD for a lot of content. 

has an extra 2,5 inch bay for a potential harddrive if wanted.

you can swap this case for different ones aswell. its just a suggestion

18 minutes ago, HatersKing said:

I am not very good at putting together pc configurations but i am capable of building a pc. Could someone please help me put together a couple configs for HTPC/Productivity. The PC will be used for tv and movies and workflow type things like office 365 and stuff like that possible some light gaming with mainstream games like csgo, rocket league, PUBG, and rainbow six. I would like to spend between $500 and $1000 dollars but less is better so it would be awesome for a couple configs like at $500ish and $750ish and $1000ish dollars. Thank you everyone in advance for all of the help. It will be on a 1080p 60hz monitor, nothing fancy for display. Would prefer 16gb of ram and atleast a 250ish gb ssd for OS and a game or two. I already have backup keyboard/mouse so i dont need them. This pc will be an upgrade for a close family member that is still running a computer from 2012. I live in the US, east coast, so prices are pretty normal compared to other US prices. Thanks again!

What's the actual space for the Case? That always matters with these types of builds.

Just now, Taf the Ghost said:

What's the actual space for the Case? That always matters with these types of builds.

It will either be on top of or under a desk

3 minutes ago, HatersKing said:

It will either be on top of or under a desk

So it's just a normal small-build, then?