Fujitsu server motherboard pinout problem

I recently bought a Fujitsu Primergy server motherboard. The mainboard model is D2709. I powered it on, the LEDs on the mobo are showing me that it is a good mobo, but i can't find where are the power on pins.

The front panel connector is a 15 pin one.

Please help. 

Rackservers use proprietary connections. You'll have to figure it out for yourself what each pin does or at least locate a service manual for the server the board originally shipped in.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

On 1/9/2019 at 2:19 PM, NelizMastr said:

Rackservers use proprietary connections. You'll have to figure it out for yourself what each pin does or at least locate a service manual for the server the board originally shipped in.

Thank you for your advice. I searched for the manual, but i didn't find nothing useful. 

Server model is Fujitsu TX200 S5

Can i fry my motherboard if i don't connect the right pins?

On 1/11/2019 at 12:11 PM, Bogdan Zivkovic said:

Thank you for your advice. I searched for the manual, but i didn't find nothing useful. 

Server model is Fujitsu TX200 S5

Can i fry my motherboard if i don't connect the right pins?

Nah, the front panel pins are powered, not the actual connectors that you slide over them, so it's safe to just apply some trial and error.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

On 1/13/2019 at 7:13 PM, NelizMastr said:

Nah, the front panel pins are powered, not the actual connectors that you slide over them, so it's safe to just apply some trial and error.

So, what you are saying is, that is safe to just short circuit any of the pins, and just see if motherboards fires up?

12 minutes ago, Bogdan Zivkovic said:

So, what you are saying is, that is safe to just short circuit any of the pins, and just see if motherboards fires up?

flat,550x550,075,f.u3.jpg

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

I found some good ATX PSU that has 2x8 pin connectors for CPU. Is it safe to use ATX PSU for server boards?