Ryzen 5 2600 stock speed

So, I recently upgraded my system to Ryzen 5 2600. For some reason, my cinebench scores are lower than usual. My score- 1184 (Usual score l saw on internet- 1260+). Then I realized that my processor struggles to turbo up to 3750/3800 mhz on load. I don't plan on OC'ing it manually so if you guys have any other solutions, that would be perfect. During gaming, most users of this CPU have speeds stuck around 3750mhz, but mine gets stuck on 3625 mhz. I know its not that big of a deal, but since its a new CPU I'm confused whether I should RMA it or not. If the cinebench score gets above 1200 somehow, then I can have a peace of mind.
Temps are normal- 65-70C at load. Idle- 32C. ( I have seen people getting 3.8ghz on turbo at 78C)
I've already tried- 
1. Updating bios 
2. Fresh install of windows
3. Chipset drivers
4. AMD ryzen balanced power plan
5. XMP enable/disable.

8 minutes ago, sonic99 said:

So, I recently upgraded my system to Ryzen 5 2600. For some reason, my cinebench scores are lower than usual. My score- 1184 (Usual score l saw on internet- 1260+). Then I realized that my processor struggles to turbo up to 3750/3800 mhz on load. I don't plan on OC'ing it manually so if you guys have any other solutions, that would be perfect. During gaming, most users of this CPU have speeds stuck around 3750mhz, but mine gets stuck on 3625 mhz. I know its not that big of a deal, but since its a new CPU I'm confused whether I should RMA it or not. If the cinebench score gets above 1200 somehow, then I can have a peace of mind.
Temps are normal- 65-70C at load. Idle- 32C. ( I have seen people getting 3.8ghz on turbo at 78C)
I've already tried- 
1. Updating bios 
2. Fresh install of windows
3. Chipset drivers
4. AMD ryzen balanced power plan
5. XMP enable/disable.

what ram u have ?

What RAM speed do you have?

Main system: Ryzen 7 7800X3D / Asus ROG Strix B650E / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 32GB 6000Mhz / Powercolor RX 7900 XTX Red Devil/ EVGA 750W GQ / NZXT H5 Flow

Just now, sonic99 said:

Corsair Vengeance LPX 2400mhz

that might just be part of the problem...

Just now, LukeSavenije said:

that might just be part of the problem...

Yep

I know FPS can be higher using a ram with higher BUS speed. But cpu clockspeed ? 

Just now, sonic99 said:

RAM speed related to clockspeed ?

Ram speed is not related to clock speed, but it is to cinebench and the general performence of ryzen

Okay then. Forget about the Cinebench part for a sec. Why my CPU clockspeed turbos up to 3.6ghz during gaming ? Other people have 3.7/3.8 ghz at the same temps.

8 minutes ago, sonic99 said:

Okay then. Forget about the Cinebench part for a sec. Why my CPU clockspeed turbos up to 3.6ghz during gaming ? Other people have 3.7/3.8 ghz at the same temps.

could be as simple as plain luck... or a worse placing of the cooler, different compound, different cooler, things like that