Looking for an old tablet type PC..

So, the announcement of Asus Mothership laptop reminded me that I had wanted one of these ever since I saw this form factor. But I can't for the life of me remember what that device was called, but I think it was made by Dell or HP, but I can't remember. 

It was a little tablet, I think the screen size was 12" or so, and it might have been 1080p though again I'm not sure. Basically it was the same form factor as the Mothership, with hardware in the same box as the screen and separate keyboard, (actually there might not have been a keyboard) but no gaming hardware. At the time I wanted it to get good at sketchup but of course I couldn't afford it then. 

Does this ring a bell to anyone? I know those "details" are super vague and not very helpful but this is the internet so I just thought I'd throw it out there. If anyone knows what I'm talking about please let me know!

Thanks

LC

How old of something were you looking at?

55 minutes ago, hiitswilliam said:

How old of something were you looking at?

I think it was maybe 5-10 years ago. Or more? Timeline is foggy in my head. ><

55 minutes ago, captain_aggravated said:

You mean like a Microsoft Surface?

Far older than that. Probably around the 2005-2010 era. 

Well I think I found it. I'd forgotten Asus did this as well with the EEE Slate, but I think I'm thinking of the HP Slate/Slate 2. Anyways, just so cool that there is FINALLY a gaming version with the Asus' Mothership. Really, I'd like to see this form factor replace traditional laptops as I've always hated laptop keyboards.