Sexual Orientation? (16+)

Jogostar

don't hammond me like that.

I know you like being hammond-ed.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

I know you like being hammond-ed.

wait you don't?

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

wait you don't?

Of course I do. It's impossible to resist the charm of Hammond.

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Of course I do. It's impossible to resist the charm of Hammond.

I'm more of a Clarksoner myself.

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

I'm more of a Clarksoner myself.

They all have irresistible charm, but Hammond is the cutest.

no comment on that.

Stig is the way to go.

Of course he's the cutest, he's the smallest!

But Clarkson knows how to bang things really hard. You know, since he has a hammer.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (9TB partition for general storage + 2TB partition for dumping ground), 4x 8TB WD White Label/Red (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

OptiPlex 7040M

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700, 2x16GB Mushkin Redline (stuck at 2133MHz CL13), 240GB Corsair MP510, 130w Dell power brick, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Of course he's the cutest, he's the smallest!

But Clarkson knows how to bang things really hard. You know, since he has a hammer.

*wink* *wink*

Also, WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE, WE'VE GOT FUN AND GAMES THREAD, WE'VE GOT GAYS AND STRAIGHTS (also the others).

*wink* *wink*

Also, WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE, WE'VE GOT FUN AND GAMES THREAD, WE'VE GOT GAYS AND STRAIGHTS (also the others).

and me.

and me.

you make this thread special. And made the thread so you're double special.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

Are you ready?..... Booone saaaw iiiiiis reeeeeady!

Do not  as I  do, and  not  as I say. Instead do as you may..

HSS Revenir: CPU=i7 5960x @4.5GHz Heatsink=Corsair H100i MOBO=ROG Rampage 5 RAM=Kingston HyperX Predator 16GB @3000MHz SSD=Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB GPU=R9 295x2 PSU=Corsair AX1500i OS=Windows 7 Ultimate

and me.

Yeah, I don't even know what you are. I think Awesome is probably the easiest way to describe you.

Yeah, I don't even know what you are. I think Awesome is probably the easiest way to describe you.

I like to be called Sir Reginald the Awesomest of Awesome.

but that's just for dirty talk.

LOL, just stop. I got 250 notifications here, just from here.

Also, i like gay men.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I like to be called Sir Reginald the Awesomest of Awesome.

I can refer to you as that from now on.

LOL, just stop. I got 250 notifications here, just from here.

Also, i like gay men.

And just think, it is mainly 3 people making all those notifications. We are a force to be reckoned with.

read my edit. :P

And you can call me the Gay Asian.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

read my edit. :P

Well, I mean that's appropriate for most of the time.  ;)

And you can call me the Gay Asian.

I shall do so.

It's the name for my privates.

It's the name for my privates.

Still appropriate most of the time.

Still appropriate most of the time.

well then.

I shall be called like that.

I shall do so.

Well, I'm not technically gay. I'm half gay and half straight.

You know.... I was here earlier, and back then this thread made at least a little bit of sense.

Now I feel like I've been spun on that wheel thing from the park for two hours straight!

Do not  as I  do, and  not  as I say. Instead do as you may..

HSS Revenir: CPU=i7 5960x @4.5GHz Heatsink=Corsair H100i MOBO=ROG Rampage 5 RAM=Kingston HyperX Predator 16GB @3000MHz SSD=Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB GPU=R9 295x2 PSU=Corsair AX1500i OS=Windows 7 Ultimate

Well, I'm not technically gay. I'm half gay and half straight.

how did you know.

did you see a guy yesterday and think "I'd suck his junk"?