Hey! I just wanted to know if this is a good build or should i get more performance rather than aesthetics. I plan on having the pc on my desk so i would like if it looked good. I am gonna game in 1080p. The build

Oh and i also plan on getting a some cablemod pro modmesh extensions in black and white later down the line.

I would ditch the sound card, imo it's not worth it. With the money you saved you could get a better motherboard. Rest looks fine. 

Well i have the Elite 800 from turtle beach and they require a toslink cable. Should i just get a toslink to mini-jack adapter?

I would avoid the Armour GPUs, known for poor cooler design and also no backplate.

Sapphire Nitro+ is a better card and will fit with your aesthetic. 

OK thank you. I am also looking only at the used gpu market and i can find a gtx 1060 dual from asus at cheaper. Would that be a better idea

I'd pick the RX 580 over a GTX 1060.

RX 580s will also be a better deal used, i'm guessing your looking for a white card but the Asus Dual is also at the low end of the product line.

Are you overclocking it?I mean with cpu and gpu you got it should not need to overclock your cpu in order to play at 1080p on pubg csgo etc. 

I mean that cooler is a complete overkill, amd stock cooler actually don't suck. and you could use that ridiculously expensive cooler money to upgrade your gpu. 

Get more storage with that money or something, 480g is not enough I'm sure and I don't think you want to slam everything into your boot drive

Well i l just like the way it looks . I really something with rgb so should i go quad lumi cryorig?

9 minutes ago, A guy that wants a pc said:

Well over here in Denmark you can really only find nvidia cards used.

UK ebay has plenty willing to ship throughout Europe, worth checking.

Agree about the cooler being overpriced but it does look nice.

22 minutes ago, glenalz81 said:

RX 580s will also be a better deal used

I second this. I bought an RX 480 used for $104 from Ebay, but usually the 580s go for a little bit more.

to give some alternatives

thanks for the alternative but TG is quite important for me aswell as a psu shroud to hide the excess cables from the extensions

I just looked at ebay uk and you were right. I can get a 1080 for the same price of a 1060 3g used here in denmark. thanks for the tip

it's okay yeah...no don't ditch the soundcard...some are better and pretty lively and outperform onboard in performance and componets...the Sound blaster is nice too..for a cheap card...it's only a few dollars...I might end up getting a better one. 

2600x 4.3ghz-Loop

Msi X470 gaming plus

EVGA SuperSC CL16 3200 16gb

gtx 1060

pny nvme 480gb

mushkin eco3 480gb

Sound Blaster Audigy FX

Cooler Master GXII Pro 750w.

You could get new Fans, they are usually quite cheap. But you could just take the one from the top and put it in the front of the case. Should be decent enough airflow if you don't oc. If you end up getting a used GTX1080 with a TDP of 180 W it should still be ok.

If you go for a OC one with higher wattage you might want to go for Fractal Design - GP12-WT 52.3 CFM 120mm Fan: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/product/DZ8H99/fractal-design-case-fan-fdfandyngp12wt

They fit into that white color scheme of yours. 

I have to disagree on keeping the sound card, onboard sound has come a long way in the last 15yrs.  I use the onboard over optical to my 7.1 amp in my home office and it's great... and my MB is a good few years old. Unless you really have a need for exceptional sound, it's an expense you can avoid.

Do you really need RGB?  It's a fashion statement and you could get better components if you dropped it. You can also get  cheaper cases that offer just as much functionality. You could then spend that savings on a 1TB Crucial MX500 ssd and drop the HDD... which isn't really great for gaming.  I picked up a couple of them on Amazon over Xmas for £105 each... You can get them for around £130 or lower normally. mine were on sale. If the budget stretches... an M.2 drive for the OS would be good too... a 250GB would be more than enough. I'd always recommend an NVME if the board supports it rather than a standard SATA M.2... there are those that think it's overkill, but they don't understand the advantages and the difference between a sata M.2 and an NVME one is less than £15 whilst the speed boost you'd get is more than double.

As for graphics... even on ebay 1080's are vastly over inflated at the moment... a 2080 new isn't that much more than some of them...  Are you gaming in 4k, if not... perhaps a 1070 would be a better option and give you more wiggle room. Also will a 2600 end up being a bottle neck with a 1080?

With fans, just remember to keep positive case pressure (higher intake CFM)

There's a thousand different options to choose from... your's is a decent spec... So in the end, go with what you want.  :)

System 1: Gigabyte Aorus B450 Pro, Ryzen 5 2600X, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3200mhz, Sapphire 5700XT, 250GB NVME WD Black, 2x Crucial MX5001TB, 2x Seagate 3TB, H115i AIO, Sharkoon BW9000 case with corsair ML fans, EVGA G2 Gold 650W Modular PSU, liteon bluray/dvd/rw.. NO RGB aside from MB and AIO pump. Triple 27" Monitor setup (1x 144hz, 2x 75hz, all freesync/freesync 2)

System 2: Asus M5 MB, AMD FX8350, 16GB DDR3, Sapphire RX580, 30TB of storage, 250GB SSD, Silverstone HTPC chassis, Corsair 550W Modular PSU, Noctua cooler, liteon bluray/dvd/rw, 4K HDR display (Samsung TV)

System 3 & 4: nVidia shield TV (2017 & 2019) Pro with extra 128GB samsung flash drives.